5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nekomimichan

Mar 12, 2020
Damn those sexy demon women! Can't wait to have some fun with them. ;-)
Especially the one with the almost-black skin. :)

darklord187

Sep 9, 2018
My dream is that one day japan quits the dumb ass censorship pixilation it ruins beautiful artwork and really breaks the way games look and feel..

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Klaus Schwab: you'll own nothing and you'll be happy to live in a pod apartment and eat nothing but soy bugs by 2025 to save the environment because we will use our cabalic elite powers to summon a demon in every citizen's home to suck you dry every day

xort

Jun 1, 2017
1. Pregnant Ending - Choose the "a strong soldier" option at least once. Choosing the option twice will still get the ending
Can't get the pregnant ending by doing that. Seem that your first choices need to not all be duplicates? I ran school, hospital, stay home, park, strong, strong to get the pregnant ending.

Couldn't get it when I doubled up on the first choices.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I mean, the authors made a conscious choice to make protagonist uglier than the default generic MC in order to elicit feeling of disgust, because some people are apparently into that. So it certainly is fat bastard leaning.
True, and my point is that the artist isn't making it overtly so like how often the ugly bastard trope are depicted. Like they are drawn to look like a cross between Jabba the Hutt and a goblin level of gross.
For a "Loser Protagonist," this is very tame which I appreciate. Like I can actually watch the CGs without getting distracted by the gross stuff is pretty important imo.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes