Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I started a game from scratch, Jane always stays on the couch in the late afternoon/evening.
There are events around the house. Go to the kitchen at day, after that (if you have more than 30 relationship points with Jane) go to your room at day. Finally, go to the bathroom at day.

Reactions: Xanatos

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
There are events around the house. Go to the kitchen at day, after that (if you have more than 30 relationship points with Jane) go to your room at day. Finally, go to the bathroom at day.
Can u tell me how to get 4th massage scene with Brenda? all the time Kate is interprutting.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Wants of Summer [v0.07 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Wants of Summer [v0.07 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Wants of Summer [v0.05 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Wants of Summer [v0.05 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-26
Version: 0.07 Public

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
When I get the option to buy the wine. i go to the store and get this message when purchasing the wine: "NameError: name 'WineBottle' is not defined." Anyone have any commands or what not that I can apply to get this to work? If I choose ignore the game takes money from the mc, says he made a purchase... but the wine bottle does not show up in inventory.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
When I get the option to buy the wine. i go to the store and get this message when purchasing the wine: "NameError: name 'WineBottle' is not defined." Anyone have any commands or what not that I can apply to get this to work? If I choose ignore the game takes money from the mc, says he made a purchase... but the wine bottle does not show up in inventory.
It might not show in inventory, but you can still give it to Jane. I have the same issue. You will get another error when you give it to Jane

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The Wants of Summer [v0.01] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 925 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 136 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 119 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Any hope of an .07 mac compression, friend?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
But you were the hero everyone asked for...you were the hero we deserve...
Here You go a MAC Normal and Compressed Version, enjoy ;)

Unofficial Size Mac: 783 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 235 MB: -

Compressed Size Win/Linux: HERE by qwer@07

Last edited:

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Completely unplayable.... the MC wears his shoes in bed :eek:. Kidding. Loving what I've played so far but the MC wearing shoes in bed it weird.

jason_Phoenix

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me what software the models are made in? Working on a game but the software I'm using is far too demanding.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Completely unplayable.... the MC wears his shoes in bed :eek:. Kidding. Loving what I've played so far but the MC wearing shoes in bed it weird.
Things like this are the last issues I notice when working, as almost everything else is broken until I go through the whole game. FML damn shoes :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: frank dibbly

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Yeah like how dare the MC wears his shoes in bed so his feet doesn't get cold. The nerve of him!! :mad:
:KEK:
What's next? A coat? Blasphemy!!

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes