• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

Rafterling

Feb 28, 2022
Do I have to start a new game?
i can´t see my old saves :(
I moved the saves folder from my old version to the new one. Seemed to work fine. I have yet to see the new scenes, but it looks like that may be a coding issue to resolve from one of the previous posts.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
In regards to the grind, if you follow the Quest and Relationship tab then you should get around to all the content without much grind at all. It's just that characters progression is tied to main events, I did not signify this enough unfortunately. I will probably lift those restrictions and make each character completely independent. I only had it this way for pacing and coherency. I will also add other small events to lessen the grind and have it so you see unique stuff with smaller relationship point intervals.

Rafterling

Feb 28, 2022
I was having the same issues with Liz's story not progressing so I did some digging into the character files. The dev for whatever reason made it so that you need to have Jane either still living with you or she had just moved out and you haven't visited her (I think) for Liz's story to progress. I edited the file to include values above that point and it seems to work for me.

The file is in "/game/Characters" it is Liz.rpy. I'll include my version, but to change it yourself just search for the line that says:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable == 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:

and change it to:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable >= 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:
Great job! I was able to use this fix with my old save game and worked just fine. Now trying to find the trigger for Kate and friend in her bedroom. I found the event in her rpy file, but have not found a trigger error like the one for Liz. May not be an error and I just haven't found it in the game, but I've tried just about everything to get it. Seems like you have to catch her on the phone somewhere first, but I have yet to find it. If someone knows it, please share.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
this EXTREME tits
they are are SHUTDOWN for me...

since its fresh project .. have u give them normal size's...?
My advice is search For games With Normal Boob size! Thus Saving yourself the stress of BIG BOOB syndrome!!!

Reactions: 9inchz

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Could be on board with this in the future but oof the model for the MC just ain't it for me. Regardless, I hope y'all have a blast with this one!

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
wow, this game is bugged i can't go sleep becouse "I must do something" but can't do anything...

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The same here:
Exception: DynamicImage u'[clock.timeimage]': could not find image. (u'images/icons/NightSymbol.png')
with every save I try to load.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Stuck with Liz in MC's room. I've played the game, both won and lost. And went to the park several times.
it just loops and I have over 200 in relationship points.
What to do? How do I get the Liz in bath scene?

Last edited:

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
Stuck with Liz in MC's room. I've played the game, both won and lost. And went to the park several times.
it just loops and I have over 200 in relationship points.
What to do? How do I get the Liz in bath scene?
I may be wrong, but I think you had to go to the bathroom or kitchen when Liz is on the bed.

Reactions: Alexus87

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Wants of Summer [v0.08 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Wants of Summer [v0.08 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of The Wants of Summer [v0.07 Public]

di un fan The Wants of Summer [v0.07 Public]

of The Wants of Summer [v0.05 Public]

di un fan The Wants of Summer [v0.05 Public]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-02-28
Version: 0.08 Public

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I was having the same issues with Liz's story not progressing so I did some digging into the character files. The dev for whatever reason made it so that you need to have Jane either still living with you or she had just moved out and you haven't visited her (I think) for Liz's story to progress. I edited the file to include values above that point and it seems to work for me.

The file is in "/game/Characters" it is Liz.rpy. I'll include my version, but to change it yourself just search for the line that says:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable == 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:

and change it to:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable >= 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:
Thanks, this was a great help to progress with Liz

For anyone stuck with Liz, I would recommend downloading the file in the quote and replace the one in The_Wants_Of_Summer-pc\game\Characters
The will carry on

After replacing it
1-Go to school in the morning
2-Click on Liz, select Lets Hang out...., Do not attend class
3-Make sure your strenght is 5+
4-Go to the living room
5-Choose who to defend - I chose Liz
6-Go to Sleep
7-Watch TV
8-Find Liz in the MC bedroom (DAY)
9-Ask "Do you need anything"

From now on looks like you'll find Liz in the MCs bedroom

For those having trouble getting the option for Liz, here's my save that start you off for Liz
Just load it up sleep until Monday morning and go straight to school and speak to liz

and just in case I also included the persistent file
and a screenshot showing it does work

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks, this was a great help to progress with Liz

For anyone stuck with Liz, I would recommend downloading the file in the quote and replace the one in The_Wants_Of_Summer-pc\game\Characters
The will carry on

After replacing it
1-Go to school in the morning
2-Click on Liz, select Lets Hang out...., Do not attend class
3-Make sure your strenght is 5+
4-Go to the living room
5-Choose who to defend - I chose Liz
6-Go to Sleep
7-Watch TV
8-Find Liz in the MC bedroom (DAY)
9-Ask "Do you need anything"

From now on looks like you'll find Liz in the MCs bedroom
Thanks, I made the same changes. But there does not appear a choice like "Let's hang out..." - neither before classes nor after.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes