• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.20 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
I couldnt get any of the Jane scenes in the house to play. i gave her like 5 bottles of wine complimented her showed up to my room during Day but nothin and than just like that she was gone.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
Ok so I triggered the scene where the Daniel guy confronts you in Liz's apartment but I didn't have 5 strength so I backed out of that scene and worked out instead intending to go back after my strength was high enough. Since then I haven't been able to start that scene again and I have no idea why.

I only have Brenda and Liz scenes left but I have no idea what I have left to do? I have 300 affection with Liz and Brenda but the first time I got the Daniel scene I was under 100 with Liz so I'm fairly sure progressing my relationship with either of them will work.
how do you triggered this scene?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
how do you triggered this scene?
The one time I did it I just went into the school I believe it was in the morning before class and talked to her, the only options were to go back to her place or end the conversation. Haven't been able to get the option again.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
The one time I did it I just went into the school I believe it was in the morning before class and talked to her, the only options were to go back to her place or end the conversation. Haven't been able to get the option again.
i couldnt trigger it even one time

piratekyng

Nov 3, 2017
Ok i cant get the Jane Scenes to trigger ive gotten here a bunch of wine her affection is at 140 i keep taking naps during day time but nothing. do you need to bathroom sceen first?

Rafterling

Feb 28, 2022
Hmm. I cannot trigger any of the new scenes (with either Kate or Liz). Is it because I'm using old save games? I got my strength up to 10, but unsure what to do next. My relationship with both Liz and Kate is above 200. For Liz I've tried going to school in the morning and day of every week day--the options never change. And I've tried visiting Kate in all the usual places--no change there either.

Rafterling

Feb 28, 2022
I don't see her in the bedroom. It's been awhile, but I believe you need to take a bath in the evening to get Jane in there--and that's before the rest of her scenes.

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
Cant figure out Liz i have 200 points and nothing all dialogues done but no new scenes i keep playing games w her in her home and nothing nothing in the park i am pretty pissed that i cant figure it out ... Dew pls a bit of hints in the quest journal would be nice so i dont have to loose mi mind here

Catynore

Dec 18, 2017
Cant figure out Liz i have 200 points and nothing all dialogues done but no new scenes i keep playing games w her in her home and nothing nothing in the park i am pretty pissed that i cant figure it out ... Dew pls a bit of hints in the quest journal would be nice so i dont have to loose mi mind here
I was having the same issues with Liz's story not progressing so I did some digging into the character files. The dev for whatever reason made it so that you need to have Jane either still living with you or she had just moved out and you haven't visited her (I think) for Liz's story to progress. I edited the file to include values above that point and it seems to work for me.

The file is in "/game/Characters" it is Liz.rpy. I'll include my version, but to change it yourself just search for the line that says:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable == 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:

and change it to:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable >= 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
I was having the same issues with Liz's story not progressing so I did some digging into the character files. The dev for whatever reason made it so that you need to have Jane either still living with you or she had just moved out and you haven't visited her (I think) for Liz's story to progress. I edited the file to include values above that point and it seems to work for me.

The file is in "/game/Characters" it is Liz.rpy. I'll include my version, but to change it yourself just search for the line that says:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable == 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:

and change it to:
"Let's hang out at your place" if Liz_Park_Weed_1 == 1 and Aunt_Leaving_Visit_Variable >= 1 and Liz_At_School == 1:
Thank you, my dude. I was stuck for hours on Liz's mission.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes