Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Tailahar

Jun 10, 2019
any games have artstyle like this such as "second Happiness" and "my new life" ofcourse with the incest stuff XD ??

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Wants of Summer 0.095
Hopefully the save issue is fixed with this version. A problem with configs not being defined. Enjoy!
Changelog:

- Fixed Saving Issue
- Change dialogue style, making it easier to read and identify who says what
- Updated quest journal to make it easier to progress

Reactions: Ottoeight
Mar 3, 2022
Is the Liz path still broken? I'm sure I read that when your aunt leaves it screws up the Kate path even though thats how its supposed to progress?

edit

Yet another game where the update destroys the save files. Why is it only the grind fest games do this? Deleted this. May try again much later in development.

Last edited:

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
This one should fit much better as a VN rather then a sandbox.
Too bad, liked the art style but a poorly made sandbox is quite a dealbreaker!

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
What's broken about it?
Where to start..Okey, the quest system is useless. All it says is "Progress with X" ok? how? just grind points? cus i've done that for ages and nothing changes.
The main quest seems to consist of just 2 things before end of content message. Eat with family and reply to email (which btw is just a bunch of morsecode).
Brendas night scene keeps repeating. According to the quest log the classmates progress is suspended until aunt leaves but the aunt just sits on the couch begging for wine like a useless drunk.
There is more but tldr is, hint system is useless and events not triggering.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes