Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
Does anyone have links to the full movies (not just the trailers on NewGrounds)? Or are these still patron-only viewing?

VertXXX

Feb 26, 2018
Update comment on their Patreon, good news!

Hey all! Hope you're doing well. Has been a while since I've last updated this patreon, but trust me when I say I've been working on projects throughout that time. Progress is being made on "The Wants of Summer", this time I'm giving one small scene to all characters and having the main quest continue, moving on to chapter 2 after a pivotal moment.

I may work on other video projects on this side but my main focus will be on the game. I'll update this post later with images, thank you for your support!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
CghgFI.png

2022-06-02
The Wants Of Summer 0.1
Part 1 of a 2 part update. The ending of chapter 1 with the next chapter delving further into the mystery of Goldream City.

Changelog:
- Many UI updates
- Sprite overhaul for certain characters
- Minigames for faster progression
- 2 new sexual scenes with Brenda
- 1 new sexual scene with Kate
- 1 new sexual scene with Liz
- Major story progression for Liz
- Many bug fixes
- Changed renders for beginning of game

IZaQph.png myvaJa.png k+pk+5.png

- -

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
The only problem I have with this game is the MC's penis. I don't know if the dev can fix it at some point but holy shit that thing needs to go back to the depths of hell from where it came.
i think it just needs to be a little smaller. the head needs to be a little smaller too

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This game has surprisingly good animations. its hilarious this dev can crank out multiple sex scenes with animations yet other games with no animations can barely manage to get out content. This dev puts in work.

Reactions: Vampira

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
View attachment 1845358

Hard to take the MC seriously when he really looks like Butthead...
I've been trying to change the old renders lol. I never realized how weird looking the MC was until recently, was too focused on the women. Also it's really difficult making an attractive male in TK17. I think he looks much better in the later scenes, particuarly toward the end.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes