Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
I have a doubt, it keeps asking me to advance in points of relationship with the characters, but nothing happens?what do I need to do?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Those new slow motion finishing animation is one of the best addition to the game, excellent job mate. Other devs should learn from you. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: StreamSteam

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how to activate bond mini game with brenda and kate, I have done all quests and maxed out all stats with all chars but I still cannot find how to do it??

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I'm currently playing this and I've noticed some things that really should be fixed. As many game developers tend to "Americanize" their characters/home/town, they tend to fall into a habit of referring to things in a European way. It's likely not intentional, but it comes across as a bit comical. Example, referring to the "trunk" of the car as the "boot".

One other thing is the misnaming of the time of day as "noon". The time of day at which the sun is starting to set and is bathing everything in a soft orange hue is "afternoon". Time periods are typically: Morning/Noon/Afternoon/Evening/Night

Just trying to be as helpful as I can.

yumato

Mar 22, 2021
Anyone managed to play this on Android with Joiplay? If i try to start it, it loads for 10 seconds and after that it's just crashing without any message

May 21, 2018
1680630957333.png
Does anyone know how to move in this game? I have clicked on everything and pressed all the keys and nothing, it just lets me move by entering the quest section

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Going over my old work and game CG really does make me cringe. I'm heavily tempted to remake most of it. Though when I find the time. The characters had really awful designs and I had no clue on how to make a decent looking image. Would anyone be interested in me remaking some of the oldest videos? After play, implications and E-girl Daydream. I've improved across the board, including animations and video editing, so they will be far better. Just a repost from my other socials, but wanted to hear what you guys thought.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Going over my old work and game CG really does make me cringe. I'm heavily tempted to remake most of it. Though when I find the time. The characters had really awful designs and I had no clue on how to make a decent looking image. Would anyone be interested in me remaking some of the oldest videos? After play, implications and E-girl Daydream. I've improved across the board, including animations and video editing, so they will be far better. Just a repost from my other socials, but wanted to hear what you guys thought.
I'll try it with my crappy english skills .. so don't kill me ;)

If you can do some reworks like in "prince of suburbia" would be nice
Meaning: In the example of prince of suburbia.. dev adds new content while reworking old stuff little by little.

Completly focusing on reworking without new content can kill a playerbase very quick.
-----------------------
Also .. any update news ?

Reactions: Drakorios

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I'll try it with my crappy english skills .. so don't kill me ;)

If you can do some reworks like in "prince of suburbia" would be nice
Meaning: In the example of prince of suburbia.. dev adds new content while reworking old stuff little by little.

Completly focusing on reworking without new content can kill a playerbase very quick.
-----------------------
Also .. any update news ?
I’m already doing what you suggest, last update had reworked CG for Brenda’s night scene and Kate’s shopping event. But there’s a lot more I’m unhappy with, like Liz’ design.

Next update will include more Maddie and Triss scenes.

Reactions: Vulgi
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes