Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Just some subjective talking (It's completely based on an individual's beliefs and may or may not reflect the beliefs shared by others.). In other words, rant. And unless you are playing the game and jacking off to it with a bunch of people in the same room, please stop describing how you feel about this, or any other game, in plural.
Actually the forum is FOR subjectivity. We are to give our opinions of the game: What we like about it or what we don't like about it. Look at just about every other post ... same thing. I don't see you blatantly attacking them, so I would appreciate it if you would show people (like me) a little respect. I did nothing to damage your day, and I am certainly allowed to voice my opinion of the game. Everybody's opinion on any subject is subjective, dude.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for ask this. Perhaps is a stupid question or perhaps not. I try to search but is just hard to find it.
Can someone tell me the difference from the patreon version and the free version?

Thank you

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
For some reason I can't attend class. The icon above the chair inside the classrom is there. But I can't click anything else than the teacher and the exit-room icon...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found the fix to the Bond (Sex) error

You need to delete the "Persistent" file in both save forlders

\The_Wants_Of_Summer_0.151\game\saves
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWantsOfSummer-1603318195

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes