Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
also after you beat the deep bond it doesn't unlock in the gallery
So did you not get the error like those above? Did you play through the minigame? What score did you get?

Just want to know if everyone is having this problem. It works completely fine on my end but that doesn't say much.

gilgamesh09

Aug 24, 2020
well, i really don't know how, but i entered the code: milfs on the PC and it worked, this is the code to unlock the gallery: milfs

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Not sure If I should even waste my time, but would people be interested in a straight up linear VN remake? I'm already half way done. It'll include a lot of new scenes.

I see the main problem people have is the sandbox and following the quests. Obviously not an issue in a linear VN.

If people keep review bombing my games then I'll just slow down in work. Only releasing to my actual supporters.
huge fan of VN versions of games

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
That's a slight relief, I thought I want the only one getting errors trying to unlock the new scenes..

so will we be getting a fixed? or maybe someone here is generous enough to provide the gallery code?
would really appreciate the help.
thanks =)

Jan 6, 2020
Oh my god the new minigame is terrible. Like the difficulty is insane, it's so unclear when to hit the notes, the pacing is all over the place, and the arrows are hard as fuck to see sometimes. Tried it like 15 times before I just gave up, hopefully goldengob fixes this cuz it's unreal, or at least have the full scene unlock when it says you unlocked it. Guess I'll wait for someone to send a full gallery or something.

Reactions: MrRiouso

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
That's a slight relief, I thought I want the only one getting errors trying to unlock the new scenes..

so will we be getting a fixed? or maybe someone here is generous enough to provide the gallery code?
would really appreciate the help.
thanks =)
What errors are you getting?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Oh my god the new minigame is terrible. Like the difficulty is insane, it's so unclear when to hit the notes, the pacing is all over the place, and the arrows are hard as fuck to see sometimes. Tried it like 15 times before I just gave up, hopefully goldengob fixes this cuz it's unreal, or at least have the full scene unlock when it says you unlocked it. Guess I'll wait for someone to send a full gallery or something.
Yeah I aim to tone it down, this update is still sort of WIP with new features. I made the difficulty toward my own skill level, thinking that I'm average. I understand that a lot of the minigames were very difficult for people. I'll be changing them.

Reactions: generalformat
Jan 6, 2020
Yeah I aim to tone it down, this update is still sort of WIP with new features. I made the difficulty toward my own skill level, thinking that I'm average. I understand that a lot of the minigames were very difficult for people. I'll be changing them.
Please just make an option to skip the whole minigame or something, I just want the scene unlocked and I just spent an hour doing this but not getting even close to the amount of points you need to get to the end.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry but how do I gather Knowledge points? working on strength now .. but assume it is from hacking or such but unsure how to do that or where.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes