Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Drakorios

Aug 16, 2020
The only way this kid is 19 is if we are factoring by dog years.
He doesn't even surpass the height of a doorknob on, what I can only assume, is a standard-sized door. That is around 3'.
If he curled into a ball he'd be smaller than the "Mentor"'s boobs.
Maybe he is a Halfling (with that 5 o'clock shadow as someone else pointed out) but he ain't a typical human.
If you look at the various demonstrating pictures on this site, whenever there is a girl and the protagonist you can see he is clearly taller, often much taller. Then if you also take a look in the comment above yours there is a acreenshot of the kitchen with the mother washing dishes or whatever. Quickly analyzing the picture it seems the protagonist stares slightly down at the room (most do when walking) and yet mother seems to be about as tall as his POV (she's actually shorter but she's in a distance so she is actually taller than she appears - how taller I can't calculate because this is not a photograph/real world and it depends on perspective used), his POV being shorter than a person's actual height. I don't remember the other in game scenes so I just answered based on that one screenshot and front page demonstrating ones. Sorry English isn't my language so I may have used the wrong words at a few points, hope you get it.

PS: Let's not forget that average height varies a lot depending on country (and not everyone is average) and so what anyone considers tall or short. For example the tallest average height for a country's male population is 1.85m in some northern Europe country while the shortest is about 1.50m I think at central America. Average human male height despite country is (depending on era and who is concerned): 1.73, 1.745 and concerning military (atleast where I am from) rangefinding etc 1.75. Average height in USA is around 1.755 or 1.765 something, if I remember well. That means what would considered "normaly" tall person from that north European country with a "normally" short person from that American one would have about 55-65cm difference and yet neither would be normal in any way in a truly normal person's eyes (the taller person would also be more likely to die earlier from cardiac complications, not sure about the short one).

Last edited:

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
No android version? Wtf lol
That's not surprising, only 15-20% of AVN readers do so on Android (and far fewer that pay to do so), so it's mostly a waste of time and effort porting an Android verion (if it can be done at all, as Android is shit when it comes to games more complicated than Tetris or Candy Crush since it can only handle 2GB app sizes). 80% do their AVNing on Windows PC.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
If you look at the various demonstrating pictures on this site, whenever there is a girl and the protagonist you can see he is clearly taller, often much taller. Then if you also take a look in the comment above yours there is a acreenshot of the kitchen with the mother washing dishes or whatever. Quickly analyzing the picture it seems the protagonist stares slightly down at the room (most do when walking) and yet mother seems to be about as tall as his POV (she's actually shorter but she's in a distance so she is actually taller than she appears - how taller I can't calculate because this is not a photograph/real world and it depends on perspective used), his POV being shorter than a person's actual height. I don't remember the other in game scenes so I just answered based on that one screenshot and front page demonstrating ones. Sorry English isn't my language so I may have used the wrong words at a few points, hope you get it.

PS: Let's not forget that average height varies a lot depending on country (and not everyone is average) and so what anyone considers tall or short. For example the tallest average height for a country's male population is 1.85m in some northern Europe country while the shortest is about 1.50m I think at central America. Average human male height despite country is (depending on era and who is concerned): 1.73, 1.745 and concerning military (atleast where I am from) rangefinding etc 1.75. Average height in USA is around 1.755 or 1.765 something, if I remember well. That means what would considered "normaly" tall person from that north European country with a "normally" short person from that American one would have about 55-65cm difference and yet neither would be normal in any way in a truly normal person's eyes (the taller person would also be more likely to die earlier from cardiac complications, not sure about the short one).
the picture above is not POV, and every picture the MC is in with any female he is far smaller then them, far smaller.
So he is never ever 19, more like 11 or 12.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheWantsOfSummer-0.151
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: TimDK and JagHond

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
These women are pretty ugly. My gosh! HARD PASS! Besides, I am so sick of sandboxes! I think most of us are, actually.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So are the tags on this thing outdated or does it really only have hand and blow jobs after a year and a half?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes