Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just signed up to your subscribestar and canceled my patreon, but even though it says I should have access to game releases on your subscribestar page the post for the last game release is blocked for me and only showing for higher tiered members. Also is the last release worth starting over for or are teh changes minimal, I saw I'm missing 2 scenes in my gallery now, when I wasn't missing any the last update before this one.

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
Just signed up to your subscribestar and canceled my patreon, but even though it says I should have access to game releases on your subscribestar page the post for the last game release is blocked for me and only showing for higher tiered members. Also is the last release worth starting over for or are teh changes minimal, I saw I'm missing 2 scenes in my gallery now, when I wasn't missing any the last update before this one.
My understanding is that these are two new scenes that you will need to play to view. I downloaded the 0.145 version and it was pretty easy to access them in game.

My issue with 0.145 is that the accessible version isn't patreon and it looks like GG is modifying presence there (so no patreon version link that I am aware of). So all the patreon content I can access with 0.141 now just gives me errors in this version. I'll think about subscribestar, but curious if that is the only way to get a "patreon" version of 0.145 now?

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, and I have replaced persistent there but it still doesn't work, I don't know if I need another save file or I have to replace something else, it's the first time I've had such a problem with a game... Thank you very much for your patience.
ok, paste this path in your file explorer address bar but replace "USERNAME" with your pc username and replace the persistent there as well

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWantsOfSummer-1603318195

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: porotropo

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
ok, paste this path in your file explorer address bar but replace "USERNAME" with your pc username and replace the persistent there as well

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWantsOfSummer-1603318195
Thank you very much for your explanation and your patience, I have already achieved it! Thank you very much again and regards.

Reactions: ElSayed

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
The Wants of Summer [v0.01] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 925 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 136 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 119 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

can you help me how we can win the Bond character game please ?

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Can't find Liz anywhere in the house. Probably a bug. If you think game is crashed, can someone provide me the save files.

Edit/Solution: Liz can be found in MC room during the Day time. Initially I have thought Liz have a separate room, so searched the entire house 3 times:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7195648

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Wants of Summer [v0.145 Patreon] [GoldenGob] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 606 MB - TheWantsOfSummer-0.145Patreon-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,31 GB / 573 MB - TheWantsOfSummer-0.145Patreon-mac-crunched.zip
= ~44,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot_2A.png
What does the explanation point do cause when I click on it the quest list comes up and when I click on everybody it says "this is the end of the questline for this character".

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
The only way this kid is 19 is if we are factoring by dog years.
He doesn't even surpass the height of a doorknob on, what I can only assume, is a standard-sized door. That is around 3'.
If he curled into a ball he'd be smaller than the "Mentor"'s boobs.
Maybe he is a Halfling (with that 5 o'clock shadow as someone else pointed out) but he ain't a typical human.

HentaiGod3000

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, does everyone have a savefile where all scene gallery is unlocked? i finished it and forgot to do saves so I lost the chances of doing them.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes