Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so this one isn't the patreon version yet right?

does this mean if I download this latest version which is non-patreon, in the gallery all patreon scenes will go back to being locked again? is this how it works?

thanks to any info =)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You completed all the prior content? Because the new scenes are mixed with the old scenes.
In that case this should be called version for example 0.141b, not push out a new update giving people false impressions... lol

Still, its nice to have an update yes, but kind of wierd as we cannot see those new scene contents unless we start all over, yes you can see via gallery, but that after the event so to speak and you lose context via that.

Wasnt able to find this new scene : New Keisha scene yet... I'll keep looking though.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
In that case this should be called version for example 0.141b, not push out a new update giving people false impressions... lol

Still, its nice to have an update yes, but kind of wierd as we cannot see those new scene contents unless we start all over, yes you can see via gallery, but that after the event so to speak and you lose context via that.

Wasnt able to find this new scene : New Keisha scene yet... I'll keep looking though.
There was substantial work done on quest navigation, bug fixing and flow. All issues that people had. Also there are almost 20 new animations in this update. That warrants a new version title.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There was substantial work done on quest navigation, bug fixing and flow. All issues that people had. Also there are almost 20 new animations in this update. That warrants a new version title.
Yeah I get that, but if you have completed all quests, people like myself download it thinking or led to believe there are new quests, but there isnt.

So just saying its a tad miss-leading really but its fine. :)

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah I get that, but if you have completed all quests, people like myself download it thinking or led to believe there are new quests, but there isnt.

So just saying its a tad miss-leading really but its fine. :)
Agreed, I just did the same thing, I had completed all the tasks/quests from the prior release, downloaded this of the understanding it would have new quests and it doesn't.

I suppose we just need to know in the log, if there are new quests or not. Surely think it would of been better to do a release with at least one new quest.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Agreed, I just did the same thing, I had completed all the tasks/quests from the prior release, downloaded this of the understanding it would have new quests and it doesn't.

I suppose we just need to know in the log, if there are new quests or not. Surely think it would of been better to do a release with at least one new quest.
There's another update coming real soon, don't worry. This was more a much needed bug fixing update + first half of a larger release.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
How does this not have the vaginal tag yet?? I know it's in the game but the thread tags need to reflect that.

Reactions: yoyomistro

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
Persistent with all scenes and commissions unlocked and some CGs - Just put it in save folder

You should also delete/replace the persistent in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWantsOfSummer-1603318195

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PATREON VERSION THE COMMISSIONS AND SOME SCENES WON'T WORK

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes