Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes
Jan 6, 2020
Only scene I'm missing is the first commission, looked everywhere several times but can't find it. Anyone know how to unlock???

mosttt

Apr 22, 2017
Hey, I receive a game breaking bug when i give the mom beach bikini in the kitchen, how to avoid it?

saiful

May 27, 2018
Nah, that was the 4th commission scene but thanks anyways!
I think creator overwrite it with the latest commission. i tried to load previous save files before the 'event' and it seem that the only black glitch spot available on the MC bedroom door.

i attach the save file at the start of the scene. hope it help you to view the scene. let me know if i upload the wrong version. Please do back up your save file before overwrite it. my game is patreon version.

Jan 6, 2020
I think creator overwrite it with the latest commission. i tried to load previous save files before the 'event' and it seem that the only black glitch spot available on the MC bedroom door.

i attach the save file at the start of the scene. hope it help you to view the scene. let me know if i upload the wrong version. Please do back up your save file before overwrite it. my game is patreon version.
Thanks, I just figured it out actually. I already saw/found the scene but there's a glitch preventing it from being unlocked in the commissions gallery I guess.

Reactions: saiful

Alezore

Oct 10, 2020
Hi i need some help does anyone know how to get the brenda ritual scene ?
I ve been try everything but i just can t seem to get it
thx

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger sex scene with brenda in living room where mc cums in her?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes