Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes
Jan 24, 2018
Same for me. All the events with Brenda are complete under the relationship tab and the relationship is 130/130, the last scene was a HJ in the bath like yours, I thought it was the end but looking at screenshots and the gallery descriptions that's not the case.

Edit: My game is screwed, tried everything, it seems something messed up the game and it's not advancing, I really don't want to restart, did anyone else experience this bug```
For people in the future Liz is in your room only during the "DAY" the game doesn't say this at all and I thought I was stuck till I went back to the room and saw her there.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Tag's don't have any penetration but in screenshots I can see penetration-like positions, are they dry humping or tags are wrong?

incognito123456

Apr 15, 2018
Liz is in my room but dont know how to progress. Everyone else is maxed out in stats and scenes. I am missing liz bed and kitchen scenes and bathroom scenes. She only appears in the room and nowhere else.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Tag's don't have any penetration but in screenshots I can see penetration-like positions, are they dry humping or tags are wrong?
Tags are wrong... but I must confess I've never seen a penetration tag on this site. I'm the least observant person in the fucking universe, so that might not mean anything, but are you sure they're they're even in the filter?

You mean the vaginal and anal tags - in that case yeah they should be there.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Tags are wrong... but I must confess I've never seen a penetration tag on this site. I'm the least observant person in the fucking universe, so that might not mean anything, but are you sure they're they're even in the filter?

You mean the vaginal and anal tags - in that case yeah they should be there.
Yeah I mean them.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
If the 141 is "Patreon" why I see the gallery still locked? How do you unlock those events?

lokivipas

Jun 17, 2021
buenas, cuando tengo que darle un masaje a brenda, voy a la cocina y cuando le doy a actividades me salta un error, a vosotros os pasa?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes