Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1) Scene gallery in 0.141 is broken. The game crashes whenever you reach the 3rd page. Guys, don't delete 0.135.

2) I'll be damned but I can't find any CG gallery picture. I don't see anything anywhere. I have no idea of what I'm supposed to search/look at. I have no fucking damn clue (note: I finished every quest):

screenshot0001.png

3) what am I supposed to do in order to trigger the 1st commissions scene in 0.135?

4) I guess in this last 0.141 update uploaded here you can't play the Patreon scenes, am I right?

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1860053

Overview:
A young man returns to his home city; Goldream city - to enjoy summer to its fullest.
He'll come to realize that his world is not as it seems, and only upon investigating does he discover the truth.
Meanwhile, he'll have some fun.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: GoldenGob - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.141 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

v0.135 Patreon

Extra: Spanish

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2189664 View attachment 1249125 View attachment 2189666 View attachment 1679022 View attachment 1987035 View attachment 2069033 View attachment 1679023 View attachment 2141098 View attachment 2069036 View attachment 1679024 View attachment 1679032 View attachment 1679034 View attachment 1845085 View attachment 1987037 View attachment 1987040 View attachment 2069035 View attachment 2141102 View attachment 2189665
Every time I mouse over a character I get the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Characters/Kate.rpy", line 297, in script
N "The bathroom is occupied by [HM_name]"
KeyError: u'HM_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Characters/Kate.rpy", line 297, in script
N "The bathroom is occupied by [HM_name]"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1367, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1240, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1159, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1139, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'HM_name'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22052902
Thu Nov 24 14:08:01 2022

croPath

May 10, 2017
Are there any other places in the game where people are stuck other than that mentioned ITT? So the issue is with Brenda's second scene in the bath? Please tell me any other issues before I release the next update.

Also FYI, the guy who uploaded my patreon version really gutted my revenue lol :BootyTime:
lol what revenue, you should be ashamed for even putting anything behind a paywall while the game is in such a sad state , not to mention the amount of stuff that is behind it. Putting the new version up a week or two early when the game is in a good state is one thing and this buggy mess is another.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
lol what revenue, you should be ashamed for even putting anything behind a paywall while the game is in such a sad state , not to mention the amount of stuff that is behind it. Putting the new version up a week or two early when the game is in a good state is one thing and this buggy mess is another.
It was one bug that was fixed. I really don't care what pirates have to say on the matter lol.

Reactions: NakedSingularity

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"Using the Patreon and free version save games will caused some critical game breaking bugs."
I hope the non-buggy incest version gets leaked here. Fuck Patreon, I'm not touching them with a 16-foot hotstick no matter how good an AVN or other content gets put there from whoever.

Edit: NVM, it's a stupid sandbox anyway. Sandboxes are for cats to :poop: in.

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Preview pics show all kinds of stuff but when i tried last patch i get nothing close. Am I somehow missing things? or is the game bugged as F.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Preview pics show all kinds of stuff but when i tried last patch i get nothing close. Am I somehow missing things? or is the game bugged as F.
Where are you in the story? I've written extensive hints and guides in the QUEST tab on the PHONE. So I'm not sure where people are getting stuck.

For anyone else encountering problems, there is a BIG QUESTION MARK on the right of the screen. There you will find HELP.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
But you do care, don't you?;)
If not, why even be here?
No I care about feedback and bug squashing, I don't care about how they regard the paid content. These people don't support me in any form. I'm very cordial to people who actually provide feedback and bug reports.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Where are you in the story? I've written extensive hints and guides in the QUEST tab on the PHONE. So I'm not sure where people are getting stuck.

For anyone else encountering problems, there is a BIG QUESTION MARK on the right of the screen. There you will find HELP.
Wondering if I should restart a third time. If I have no luck this time I will DM you with a save or something. Thanks for replying. I really like the look of the VN just frustrated with my apparent inability to see content other than what feels like very basic scenes.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
gobman I don't know what you did, but the animated scenes finally work on android joiplay! Thank you, been downloading every release to no avail, but it's finally time to enjoy the game properly. Cheers and good luck with the developing!

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes