Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
There was an issue with me testing the newest scene and leaving it at the start of the game. It prevented you from naming characters, It's fixed with the new Itch version! Sorry!

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Look if you people want help, you need to answer this, did the scene with Jane play straight away? And did the crashing occur when you chose to start a new game? That's all I need to know.

Reactions: Big Daddy

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
What is Kate the pink haired girl like?
I get the impression going by the images in the OP she's a bit of a prankster.

Part of me hopes she's thirsty for the MC.
Also how much interaction do we have with her in terms of content?

If it wasn't obvious i'm more interested in her than any of the other girls.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Wants of Summer [v0.141] [GoldenGob] BUGFIX

COMPRESSED - with fixed errors

SIZE ~ 480 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Wants of Summer [v0.14] [GoldenGob]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 480 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bug fix update, added

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bug fix update, added
It wasn't a good compression, because to reduce it by half I had to lower the bit rate of the video files a lot. I advise you to take it without compression, it is so small. :rolleyes:

Updated the Links with BUGFIX

Last edited:

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Yo guys. I have maxed mom's relationship and have got the bedroom scene where she asks for more alcohol and the 1st bathroom scene. Now, the game seem to have bugged out as I cannot get any more scenes. I have tried skipping days and doing other activites but nothing is triggering more scenes.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
A fixed version is now up on itch!
Yo guys. I have maxed mom's relationship and have got the bedroom scene where she asks for more alcohol and the 1st bathroom scene. Now, the game seem to have bugged out as I cannot get any more scenes. I have tried skipping days and doing other activites but nothing is triggering more scenes.
You go shopping with Kate and then you go to dinner at NOON.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Yep, still doesn't work for me this game... it is good but the quest progression and the character progression is so weird... sometimes it says "you completed everything" and suddenly you do something and a new scene appears, no good in game guide and I just quit it

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Yep, still doesn't work for me this game... it is good but the quest progression and the character progression is so weird... sometimes it says "you completed everything" and suddenly you do something and a new scene appears, no good in game guide and I just quit it
There are bonus scenes, but when it says complete, that refers to their respective main story.

Reactions: Robert rivers

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
what are the damn codes as the mini games are bugged to shit and the decoder/bypasser thing doesnt work at all

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
what are the damn codes as the mini games are bugged to shit and the decoder/bypasser thing doesnt work at all
They are not bugged. You find the numbers at the bottom in the group of numbers on the left. Left to right.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes