Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

puyo

Jul 2, 2017
Where are you in the story? I've written extensive hints and guides in the QUEST tab on the PHONE. So I'm not sure where people are getting stuck.

For anyone else encountering problems, there is a BIG QUESTION MARK on the right of the screen. There you will find HELP.
well when i gave brenda the massage and got the bath Hj it just says progress with her more i looked at everything it say 2/2
and i cant progress anymore shes at 130/130. i also cant find liz anymore after fight with your sister when she is at your place.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
well when i gave brenda the massage and got the bath Hj it just says progress with her more i looked at everything it say 2/2
and i cant progress anymore shes at 130/130. i also cant find liz anymore after fight with your sister when she is at your place.
Same for me. All the events with Brenda are complete under the relationship tab and the relationship is 130/130, the last scene was a HJ in the bath like yours, I thought it was the end but looking at screenshots and the gallery descriptions that's not the case.

Edit: My game is screwed, tried everything, it seems something messed up the game and it's not advancing, I really don't want to restart, did anyone else experience this bug```

Last edited:
Reactions: polorsport

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
Just downloaded and started playing, and already a fun little puzzle to solve in the form of that email we're encouraged to reply to when free roam starts (Phone>Main Quests.) For those not you not so inclined, I've got you covered. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, back to the game!

How do you figure all that? All I see are numbers and then a fail. No explanations on how to do the minigame at all that I can find anywhere.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Since it says patreon version in the OP, does that mean we can unlock all the previous patreon exclusive scenes in it?

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete the phantom wine and ice cream from your inventory? I already gave it away, and It's there forever but doesn't count, and it's just annoying for me!

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes