Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
How do I define the names and relationships? I chose that option but now the game crashes anytime I encouter the "housemates" and I haven't been given an option to name them.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I think creator overwrite it with the latest commission. i tried to load previous save files before the 'event' and it seem that the only black glitch spot available on the MC bedroom door.

i attach the save file at the start of the scene. hope it help you to view the scene. let me know if i upload the wrong version. Please do back up your save file before overwrite it. my game is patreon version.
pls share your persistent

Reactions: lots`o`fap

rifterling

Mar 17, 2022
There is a Halloween oral scene with Brenda on GG's twitter feed, but it doesn't appear to have made it in the game. If I'm wrong, how do you trigger? If I'm right, any plans to add it into the game? Seems like it would be easy to add given that the video is already made.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
There is a Halloween oral scene with Brenda on GG's twitter feed, but it doesn't appear to have made it in the game. If I'm wrong, how do you trigger? If I'm right, any plans to add it into the game? Seems like it would be easy to add given that the video is already made.
can you share your save and persistant ?

Reactions: lots`o`fap

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
From 11 of January 2023, taken from Subscribestar:

The full episode is now out! Featuring new scenes for my patrons! Enjoy!

Someone pleeeeeeze upload it here.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
"Find the Women" where though?

Moreover, what am I suppose to be doing exactly to do something different on attending classes? I keep on attending on classes but nothing's really been different.

Moreover, the quest tracker says that I should progress relationship with Brenda but there's nothing new happening. I keep raising point but there's nothing new and the tracker still doesn't change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderclap44
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes