Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Someone reported my game for having minors in it lol. Can anyone here point me to any reference to minors? Why is someone targetting me? Really sad man.

NVM I think it was just for incest. Well I'm gonna rework this for patreon and make it a straight VN probably.

Last edited:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
he should be taller at least if hes gonna look like hes 25
I think it's a women are huge and the guy is small kink. It doesn't seem like they are trying to pull off a shota MC because it looks like he almost has a 5 o'clock shadow in a lot of scenes.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Am i missing something here?? i picked up from where i left on my save which has completed all content from 0.141 but there no content when i loaded from lastest save. no content for brenda or keisha.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I think it's a women are huge and the guy is small kink. It doesn't seem like they are trying to pull off a shota MC because it looks like he almost has a 5 o'clock shadow in a lot of scenes.
its just kinda creepy to me i dunno the whole shota thing is over done and in this it doesnt even feel done right

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Persistent with all scenes and commissions unlocked and some CGs - Just put it in save folder

You should also delete/replace the persistent in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheWantsOfSummer-1603318195

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PATREON VERSION THE COMMISSIONS AND SOME SCENES WON'T WORK
Is the version in OP the patreon version? If is isnt is there any point in using this?

vash1990

Aug 16, 2020
When I do Brenda my bedroom Saturday night it shows 0/2 when I do it
is still show 0/2 anyone knows how to resolve that?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes