Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Is this a fully completed game or still on going? And if it's the latter, please finish the story. Cliff hangers are enticing, but only when they're answered later. Otherwise, it's just annoying

varbles

Apr 7, 2023
Not sure if that's supposed to be armpit hair that didn't quite make it onto the armpit or some other thing

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So this is the public version yes? It didn't say. just v 0.18
Otherwise it would indicate Patreon if it's the elite one?

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Any android heroes for the new version?

I don't know why developers think most people use PC's
Go poke at the tools used to build and test. You'll find that it's a non-zero amount of time to also release an apk.

Looking at the download stats on a recently released game that regularly has separate links for Win (767), Linux(5), Mac(6), and Android(44)... that's 95% of downloads on PC, so yeah, most people.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWantsOfSummer-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Trolazo and kid48

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Wants of Summer [v0.18] [GoldenGob]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
What is the difference in the patreon vs public versions anyway?
Patreon version contains special scenes not viewable in the public version.
In other words, you don't get to enjoy the full content that the game has to offer in its public version.

Another thing is the compatibility of save files.
You have to be consistent in the versions you play and cannot mingle or interchange the two as it can cause errors and break the game.
At least, In my experience I made this mistake in the past. When I got the chance to get a Patreon version here many updates back, I had to start over from scratch with all the grind. So with that, I've always stick with Patreon version from then on, That's why I ask around and wait here for the patreon one.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Go poke at the tools used to build and test. You'll find that it's a non-zero amount of time to also release an apk.

Looking at the download stats on a recently released game that regularly has separate links for Win (767), Linux(5), Mac(6), and Android(44)... that's 95% of downloads on PC, so yeah, most people.
Well lol it makes more sense to put an Android version than Mac and Linux based on those numbers.

What tools are you referring too?

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
could someone explain why the patreon version is a version behind the public version we have here?

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Well lol it makes more sense to put an Android version than Mac and Linux based on those numbers.

What tools are you referring too?
RenPy build tools including RAPT (Ren'Py Android Packaging Tool). Most of the details , but is probably a better place to start if you're actually interested, and there are quite a few other (better) places in these forums for this discussion.

Again, as to why? As long as nothing goes sideways, you get Win/Lin/Mac for no additional effort, build any of them and get all three, buuut you have to do more work for android.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
could someone explain why the patreon version is a version behind the public version we have here?
Well it looks like the version on patreon is up to date, just isn't posted here yet. Usually just includes a few extra renders/animations that aren't in the public version, but I'm not sure if there's something different for patreon in each release.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Well it looks like the version on patreon is up to date, just isn't posted here yet. Usually just includes a few extra renders/animations that aren't in the public version, but I'm not sure if there's something different for patreon in each release.
if i'm not wrong, the saves are not compatible between versions, maybe those extra scenes make it different enough for that

Reactions: H1M
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes