Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,08 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------
I'm begging the OP to change those images finally, they've been remade like 3 times now.
I used the 6 on Itch to switch out (I left the banner cause the new one on Itch sucks), you can send me more, you can report something like that as long as you provide a reason for the image change and where to find new ones, we sadly don't have the time to check every game and get new previews.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
bruh why do most of the games (compressed or not) updates i now download trigger my antivirus, this one did too. if im the only one, il check whats wrong and i hope it is me only.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
bruh why do most of the games (compressed or not) updates i now download trigger my antivirus, this one did too. if im the only one, il check whats wrong and i hope it is me only.
Could some Moderator or Uploader like Bob69 look if it's affected from the malware Spreading some Renpy Games got recently?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Could some Moderator or Uploader like Bob69 look if it's affected from the malware Spreading some Renpy Games got recently?
Hmm its fine. I updated and checked it myself. If the Antivir triggers already while downloading, its most likey a false positive cause of the hoster. Many of the hoster trigger by default, cause there is also malware shared via those sites.
Now if the Antivirus triggers when unpacking or when starting, then we need a check, but I did it for the game here, and its clean.

Oct 17, 2018
Hmm its fine. I updated and checked it myself. If the Antivir triggers already while downloading, its most likey a false positive cause of the hoster. Many of the hoster trigger by default, cause there is also malware shared via those sites.
Now if the Antivirus triggers when unpacking or when starting, then we need a check, but I did it for the game here, and its clean.
also Renpy tends to set it off sometimes.

Reactions: Bob69
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes