Ren'Py The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] [GoldenGob]

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes
Jul 17, 2017
I’ve been playing this game for a long time, I’ve now read the changelog, it’s clear that the game is developing, the developer is responding to the wishes and comments of players. (y)

Apr 13, 2024
It seems to run a lot better than the previous versions. Granted my PC is older than the gods, but the previous versions of this game stuttered like crazy during the animations, but this new version is super smooth.

I've got to the point where I have all quests at an end, but does anyone have the password to unlock the gallery to see scenes I could not do during this playthrough? I think a couple will be missing from Liz's final scene where you have to pic one scene over the others.

Reactions: edgarlikessivler

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
im liking this game. the art is awesome. the story is original, not just another carbon copy of so many others. game is easy to navigate and didnt encounter any glitches, game didnt crash. all in all great game. just hope they flesh it out more and add more content.

Reactions: Frnn59

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWantsOfSummer-0.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Capture.PNG

After playing for a bit I get a black screen w those two choices.

Is there a way to just continue playing? I mean why skip to the last update or start over?
Seems like you'll miss a lot.

Nevermind. I deleted it. The writing is pretty bad and the story doesn't
make any sense.

Last edited:

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
To try and help people a bit here are some explanations.
Let me start by saying this game requires some grind and isn't always very clear. That being said the game has potential and several elements are fun.

The beginning grind can be done like this:

go in the bathroom while Kate is in there and select the option to watch
sit with Kate in the living room and change the channels on her, then look at her tits
in the kitchen ask Brenda to watch TV, then watch the horror movie. After you can also switch to the erotic movie.
in the kitchen, click on the sink to do the dishes at any time, and then tell Brenda during the day
go in the bathroom when Brenda is in there and select the option to enter
in the kitchen, ask Brenda if she needs anything, then give her the wine (I think? I might be confusing her with Jane on this)
in the living room, ask Kate if she needs anything, then give her ice cream, which can be found in the kitchen
a few scenes advance just from entering your room

Most of the other tasks are pretty clear if you go into your phone and click the contacts icon and their quests.

Some general notes:
For relationships
Bond:
Click on the hearts when they appear. If you miss the heart or take too long, you fail.

Relationship max score needed for each character (for now v0.21):
Brenda=160
Kate=150
Liz=110
Jane=100
Keisha=60
Lindsey=90
Maddie= no score needed
When that is reached it is time for:
Deep Bond (for now only brenda and kate)
You need to press the arrows at the right time. This is the best and worst part of the game!
The scenes are great but to continue watching them you need to press the keys, which isn't easy. It's the biggest thing I would like to see changed.

Minigames notes:
Race minigame (play with Liz):
Press X and C

numbers minigame (available when there is a small round object with matrix like text in the room that you can click on):
Just click on the numbers in order of the list at the bottom. If the number on the computer screen is lower then the number you need to clickm it will reduce the time and you will fail.

Number minigames are at my room, classroom, gym, staff room, after that you will need to finish liz story until the hotel room and then you will find new ones in your house and other locations that will lead to specific scenes.

For gallery; CG etc:
There are lips in certain scenes which lead to pictures in the gallery. The lips are found in the top left corner of certain sequences.

Liz notes:
At one point in the game you will need to interact with her at your home to increase the relationship. The only time you will find her is at day in your room.

Trizz notes:
To increase your knowledge you need to study with her in her house. This starts only after Liz story line after the hotel. To do this during day talk to the teacher and tell her you want to learn.

Most of the other things are relatively simple and can be done by following the quests log.

This isn't the easiest game and the searching does get tiring after a while. But the quests list does become clearer as it goes along.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Wants of Summer [v0.21 Patreon] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Silf and ElZenpai

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Dunno, what's happening here.

Around Noon this always happens, though once waking up next day then everything's good.

screenshot0001.png

This is also what it looks like when going inside buildings, you see the icons but everything's dark.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes