Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You can lock the entrance door 2-3 times a day, when you "feel the door is unlocked". Then sister Boyfriend cannot enter the house and basically you remove all sexual content from the game.

This is the game with the highest grind. And lesser reward ...just peek in naked women.
If you want to waste a lot of your time, repeating the same scenes, without content for the MC, this is the right game.
All sexual content of game is with roommate (sister) and boyfriend.

Those who do not want to lose 3 hours playing for nothing, can download the CG.
So they actually managed to make it worse by adding even more grind with no actual reward, other than some peaking? Is this some new fetish I'm not familiar with? Some subgenre of masochism, maybe?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO ok somehow i dont get this game^^ patchnotes say progress here and there.... but ingame nothing progress, i can sneak arround open doors, and thats it .. what iam missing ?

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
No one seems to give two shits about the MC. The girls want to have sex with another guy. The mom or landlady treats him like an ass. Then there is the grind just to peep or spend time with people who hate you. So I'm out on this one. Good luck to the Dev. just not to my taste.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can lock the entrance door 2-3 times a day, when you "feel the door is unlocked". Then sister Boyfriend cannot enter the house and basically you remove all sexual content from the game.

This is the game with the highest grind. And lesser reward ...just peek in naked women.
If you want to waste a lot of your time, repeating the same scenes, without content for the MC, this is the right game.
All sexual content of game is with roommate (sister) and boyfriend.

Those who do not want to lose 3 hours playing for nothing, can download the CG.
That fucking sux, guess will add this to my collection of ignore then, if the dev is making no shit content for mc is certainly not for me. (y)

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Fortunately, I read these texts and decided not to install this game. If the game is just grinding and no goodies can be tasted, then let it be. It's not like this is carrying the story for so long, so I'm going to play better games. Perhaps already in version 3.0 you may be able to dip the tip. :p

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Was making notes on game, decided it to rewrite it. What can I say, I love grinding games.
Here is my play through. So far first 2 weeks.
"At9:00am lock the door. (Living room > go outside) " - How can I lock door? I can go outside, but there isn't option for lock

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
once every week mc needs to visit a shrink what is that pill mc is suppose to take ?? there is no option to tell her off even if you say you dont want it you are still shoved that pill.. (n)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
A couple of updates or a couple of years? I read some of the previous comments and it seems more likely to see/help Dan fucking the rest of the women, than the MC doing anything more than spying.
mc can stop dan just lock the door between 23:00 and 01:00 it should say something mc noticed a strange sound then you go to front of the house and you get an option to lock the door. dan cant do shit then.. i think the older sister is constantly unlocking that door..

Right now their is no content at all only grinding to get your sneak skill high enough and interacting with characters dont do much. you can only spy nothing else. Right now in this state this game is not really worthit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
mc can stop dan just lock the door between 23:00 and 01:00 it should say something mc noticed a strange sound then you go to front of the house and you get an option to lock the door. dan cant do shit then.. i think the older sister is constantly unlocking that door..

Right now their is no content at all only grinding to get your sneak skill high enough and interacting with characters dont do much. you can only spy nothing else. Right now in this state this game is not really worthit.
Great... So your only choices are: watch someone else get all the action or no action at all? So, what's the point of having the MC there? Playing the doorman?

• Haha
Reactions: laflare82

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Great... So your only choices are: watch someone else get all the action or no action at all? So, what's the point of having the MC there? Playing the doorman?
"doorman or doormat, that's the question."

No, no, that's not good - i don't know, would the Gatekeeper perhaps sound better? :sneaky:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i see 4 scenes and those are with white letters ! i have 4 more what i don`t see with grey letters ! and i have space between for 6 more scenes what i don`t even know what they are ????

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
Game reminds me too much of Big Brother, the women are good looking, super amounts of grind, the MC is a creep, and you don't know if anything you're doing is right. And also spying on someone else banging your sister.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes