Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i see 4 scenes and those are with white letters ! i have 4 more what i don`t see with grey letters ! and i have space between for 6 more scenes what i don`t even know what they are ????
update from me now i have 5 scenes with white letters from 20:00 to 03:40 i find new one !!!!

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
Its so boring!!!!!!!!
REALY needs a quest quide or something that tells you that you have done everything in this update

Reactions: mathias

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Its so boring!!!!!!!!
REALY needs a quest quide or something that tells you that you have done everything in this update
you have list what you done or don`t but to find one scene is boring i play last night from 20:00 to 03:40 to discover new scene !!!

Reactions: seba0
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 29 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back (disabled by the dev)
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i buy batteries and jumper 1000 times and give to sister ! when she will use that ????

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Grind reaches for the stars - kills this game. Before I do something, I forget why I do it.
I have one camera - I fly with her like a hen with an egg.
I feed my sister with batteries, but the camera is not in the store.
The Watch v0.4 CGPack - this is the only guide (default).
After 48 hours of playing I massage my mother's feet.

PS. The therapist character asks for expansion. Maybe let it age beautifully: +1 wrinkle every week ;)

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Grind reaches for the stars - kills this game. Before I do something, I forget why I do it.
I have one camera - I fly with her like a hen with an egg.
I feed my sister with batteries, but the camera is not in the store.
The Watch v0.4 CGPack - this is the only guide (default).
After 48 hours of playing I massage my mother's feet.

PS. The therapist character asks for expansion. Maybe let it age beautifully: +1 wrinkle every week ;)
in 3-4 days of playing i find 6 scenes and have 5-6 scenes what i don`t find yet and space between those scenes what i even don`t know what to look !!!

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
so i bought the pc 3 times now and still cant use it...is there anything specific that triggers it??
this game needs a guide badly, i have no idea what to do to progress....kinda sucks cuz i really like the characters
but the game suffers from bad gameplay mechanics

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
so i bought the pc 3 times now and still cant use it...is there anything specific that triggers it??
this game needs a guide badly, i have no idea what to do to progress....kinda sucks cuz i really like the characters
but the game suffers from bad gameplay mechanics
pick up package outside ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
what is better to help Evie with homework or to sabotage her ??? and when i make margarita to put normal or lot ??? one or another i don`t see difference !! and finally i buy something new a memory card !!!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees i met aunt Lucy !!! fix bugs ! when Lucy and Cat come out bathroom there is no image !!!

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
HOW WE GET - Komp Works.
The computer brings a kind of "curator" and we have it immediately in the room.
Each click - "buy computer" gives us +500 cash. When you receive your computer, this option disappears.
Buy computer x10 = receive package x10 click .

Last edited:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
This is what I found myself in game so far. The game is a grind-fast.
It's going on weekly bases I think, so if you can't do something on one week try next an so on. But don't quote me on that, still testing.
Maggie:
7. After therapy, you’ll see Maggie on Evie computer buying stuff.

I can't finish it

No matter what I do, I can't see Maggie using Evie's computer. Right

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes