Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
that was avoidable last time i played=? did it change? if so i will delete this from my watch list and add it to my ignore list.
I have no idea. I just read in some comments that the other sister has the hots for him too but I don't know if it's true. I haven't played the last two updates, because I keep reading in the comments that it's still a huge grindfest with no serious progress.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So ?
All you can do in this game is watch your big sis had sex with another dude with the cam ?
Hahaha ! you have the option to help the guy by unlock the door so he can fuck your sister !
And more : it appear the little sis want to fuck the big sis's boyfriend. And the big sis make all this noise to let the little sis heard because she love it.
What's wrong with this game... the real MC is the boyfriend !
Devs, what are you doing ? Seriously.

View attachment 417807
Well, without me.
This game already smell like a ditch. That kind of plot is just urrrg...

The big sis is a complete slut/bitch.
The little sis want to be fucked by big sis boyfriend.
The mom avoid you everytime everywhere.

This game is already dead.
Well if thats all their is i gladly help that guy that busted mc out of his cell and to fuck over those bitches.. None of them even seem to care what happened to the mc to begin with..

Reactions: tossler and Arassei

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
A few more things to deal with and it's slowly but surely evolving, but...

The more we play, the slower it goes...
Eventually.
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop."

The traceback.txt generated is over 8,000 lines long! :eek:

Homework to review! (n)

madmewmew

Sep 24, 2017
any1 got a save file from last version? I just want to play the content on v4 .... thank you in advance!

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The big sis is a slut because she fucks her own boyfriend?

Oooookay.
Hello Dear,
I don't remember very well what's happen in this game because I guess it's quite a while now, but I think it's mostly because she make sure that her sister hear them by being noisy on purpose. And also, she is a complete bitch toward MC without knowing what's happened to him (if I remember correctly)

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
that was avoidable last time i played=? did it change? if so i will delete this from my watch list and add it to my ignore list.
You can lock the entrance door 2-3 times a day, when you "feel the door is unlocked". Then sister Boyfriend cannot enter the house and basically you remove all sexual content from the game.

This is the game with the highest grind. And lesser reward ...just peek in naked women.
If you want to waste a lot of your time, repeating the same scenes, without content for the MC, this is the right game.
All sexual content of game is with roommate (sister) and boyfriend.

Those who do not want to lose 3 hours playing for nothing, can download the CG.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes