Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I don't even know why the hell I even gave this game a try again? What a waist of time grinding an then now you add this mini game sneaking crap what joke.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Watch [v0.3] [Whisper Gaming] - Original Size: 733MB

Download Win (175MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madmewmew

Sep 24, 2017
on the hot day. but nothing happened, she just gulps it.
change-log say Evie drinking event, but she always says not interested.
You need to talk about Dan when giving her the drink, by I talking to the bitchy sister... She will say how she's banging Dan to make evie jelous. Then go back to evie lying about how Dan would like to invite her out to drink someday or something like that when she's sunbathing.. For maggie give her margarita so she will allow u to massage her feet when she's reading.. Always look at the computer for quest, I think that also progresses it when you open them...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You need to talk about Dan when giving her the drink, by I talking to the bitchy sister... She will say how she's banging Dan to make evie jelous. Then go back to evie lying about how Dan would like to invite her out to drink someday or something like that when she's sunbathing.. For maggie give her margarita so she will allow u to massage her feet when she's reading.. Always look at the computer for quest, I think that also progresses it when you open them...
Alright then, my interest in this game has now officially been taken out back and shot.

*unwatches The Watch* (see what I did there?)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
when i play this game before i had some scenes what now can`t start ! mom masturbate in her room , mom in sister room at sister pc , ....

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game need better tips on what to do. and maybe some stats on the woman. as iv been clicking room to room doing the same thing over and over and over to get the same thing over and over, and the woman look like they just hate me no mater what I do or say to them. feel lost playing this game. and will not be playing anymore intill a better tips or help screen 2/5 stars

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Can't find that triggers to talk to Dan about drinking, Slyla is being a bitch still.

Never mind found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmewmew

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How about making a walk through so we can know at least where we are going in this game?

This is what I found myself in game so far. The game is a grind-fast.
It's going on weekly bases I think, so if you can't do something on one week try next an so on. But don't quote me on that, still testing.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
This is what I found myself in game so far. The game is a grind-fast.
It's going on weekly bases I think, so if you can't do something on one week try next an so on. But don't quote me on that, still testing.
when i play this game before i had Maggie scenes 7 and 8 now i play again from start and can`t find that !

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
when i play this game before i had Maggie scenes 7 and 8 now i play again from start and can`t find that !
I think it has to do something with massage, you need to get to the point where you see green text that she's comfortable with it.
1.jpg

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i find myself desparately looking for something to interact with, and eventually doing nothing but sneak grind.

skyla and mom models should switch roles, skyla looks 40.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes