Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
How do you get sneak points? just asking.
Not exactly sure what the parameters are... but successful peeking without getting caught seems to give 1-3 points.
Once you have made an unsuccessful peek, don't bother trying again with any of the girls, you will get caught even if you restart from a save before the failed attempt. Hiding in the bathroom just before someone comes in to shower seems to help, but not sure how...improves your odds or something it seems, but does not give points directly, even though you are successfully sneaking a peek...not sure if multiple failures leads to a successful attempt, but it does not take points away at least.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The renders an girls are sweet. But this game sucks as much as you being the last guy fucking your sister in a fifty man gang bang. Takes less time to grind my sister assahole then this game......So fucking boring.... click room,skip time, talk,skip time,skip time,click room,talk,skip time, Yeah fuck it Im done. :) LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Kond

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
i dont know what the fuck do i have to do actually, half an hour ago i got the fucking spy camera and nothing else lol

Reactions: jnada

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Grinding is boring af, i played half an hour and did nothing :LOL: . Congrats to the dev for the family girls, they are all awesome looking, both in face and body, especially the older sister. Hands down to that, 'cause other positive things cant say about the game. If you remove the useless 1 million times of clicking, maybe it would be a good game. Til then, unren and check all the cg 'cause the girls are worth it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Version 0.3
Pc:
, ,

Chang log:
Bug Fixes:
Just small stuff.
Also changed how scenes are loaded to a way better way. I won't bore you with technical jargon, but trust me, it's awesome. I don't know what our next project will be after we finish this one, but the framework is going to be sweet.
Added:
Store
More rain
Income from cleaning and working on computer
Content:
Aunt Introduction
E main quest progression
M main quest progression
S main quest progression
C main quest progression (small)
Smaller events: M sleep event, E drinking event, E computer event

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Darkmetal

Just because something isn't in the tags now doesn't mean it won't be in the game later as tags only get added to a game once that actual fetish is in the game. Most of the time tags that are not in the game yet are placed under the genre spoiler. Right now it seems that there isn't really any tags in the game atm.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
darlic

For me I would still play this mostly just because of this line here. Will you protect the girls or feed them to the monsters? This line right here tells me it'll be avoidable once it's added.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
If I read the word "grind" in more than two or three comments ... I begin to hesitate to download and play the game.
The thing is not so complex to understand. Grind = routine = repetitive = boring. If a Dev has a lazy ass, he will create only four or five renders and will repeat the same action for twenty times, just to create the "illusion" of the game. What should last five minutes, ends up demanding an hour of the same shit, just to trigger a small event.
And that, my friends... it's a hard pass for me.
Thank you very much. Have a good life. I follow my path.

Reactions: Bakuran and detleff

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
How do you get sneak points? just asking.
When someone has locked door play mini game. You skill only improves when you successful.

Try improving you skill when difficulty if 40 or something otherwise you will fail.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Confused about this one as I'm not entirely sure what the hell I'm supposed to be doing 90% of the time.

Grinding the shit out of "sneak" is obvious, but all that seems to allow is for you to...grind the shit out of sneaking some more.

I have no idea if I'm supposed to help Dan fuck the bitchy sister or not. I'd normally say "fuck that, she's mine", but the dude is chill as fuck, and she's a total cunt, so he can have her as far as I'm concerned. I am, however, a bit worried about Evie apparently liking him or something. She's the only one I'm actually interested in.

No clue wtf to do with that therapy bullshit. What are these "pills" you're being made to take supposed to do? The MC was apparently convicted of arson and/or killing the "mom's" husband in the fire (he claims innocence). I wasn't aware they made a pill for that, let alone one that looks like fucking ecstasy.
Apparently the fucking mom told the therapist the MC was doing nothing but misbehaving. Bitch, I've been doing nothing but cleaning your fucking apartment and working for the last week, and I'm apparently the god damn landlord. How is that misbehaving?

What's the end-game going to be here? Is this going to eventually lead to the MC being balls-deep inside Evie's ass, or is this just purely some sort of voyeuristic thing? The current tags are pretty clear, but the ones in the Genre tab are identical, so that doesn't really give me much hope.

Honestly this thing feels a lot like Big Brother when fucking Eric was still around. You grind shit up and down and get nothing at all at best, and cucked at worst. That's not good. At all.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Confused about this one as I'm not entirely sure what the hell I'm supposed to be doing 90% of the time.

Grinding the shit out of "sneak" is obvious, but all that seems to allow is for you to...grind the shit out of sneaking some more.

I have no idea if I'm supposed to help Dan fuck the bitchy sister or not. I'd normally say "fuck that, she's mine", but the dude is chill as fuck, and she's a total cunt, so he can have her as far as I'm concerned. I am, however, a bit worried about Evie apparently liking him or something. She's the only one I'm actually interested in.

No clue wtf to do with that therapy bullshit. What are these "pills" you're being made to take supposed to do? The MC was apparently convicted of arson and/or killing the "mom's" husband in the fire (he claims innocence). I wasn't aware they made a pill for that, let alone one that looks like fucking ecstasy.
Apparently the fucking mom told the therapist the MC was doing nothing but misbehaving. Bitch, I've been doing nothing but cleaning your fucking apartment and working for the last week, and I'm apparently the god damn landlord. How is that misbehaving?

What's the end-game going to be here? Is this going to eventually lead to the MC being balls-deep inside Evie's ass, or is this just purely some sort of voyeuristic thing? The current tags are pretty clear, but the ones in the Genre tab are identical, so that doesn't really give me much hope.

Honestly this thing feels a lot like Big Brother when fucking Eric was still around. You grind shit up and down and get nothing at all at best, and cucked at worst. That's not good. At all.
so there is another dude in the house? :unsure:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so there is another dude in the house? :unsure:
Yeah, you meet him on day one as he's finishing plowing the bitchy sister. He shows up once or twice a week to fuck her at night and if you break into Evie's (the younger sister) room you'll hear her masturbating. Alternatively you can place a webcam (once you get sneak high enough you get them) in either sister's room to watch Dan fuck the bitch or watch Evie masturbate (no animations or anything).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes