Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Totally agree, repeating the same action more times doesn't increase the total content. Unfortunately this is a mistake made even by big commercial non-sex games makers. If an action is repeated more than once, if you have to grind for cash or some kind of stat increase, why not have a skip button.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
So ?
All you can do in this game is watch your big sis had sex with another dude with the cam ?
Hahaha ! you have the option to help the guy by unlock the door so he can fuck your sister !
And more : it appear the little sis want to fuck the big sis's boyfriend. And the big sis make all this noise to let the little sis heard because she love it.
What's wrong with this game... the real MC is the boyfriend !
Devs, what are you doing ? Seriously.

Shit.png
Well, without me.
This game already smell like a ditch. That kind of plot is just urrrg...

The big sis is a complete slut/bitch.
The little sis want to be fucked by big sis boyfriend.
The mom avoid you everytime everywhere.

This game is already dead.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
play v0.1 and see more scenes !!! in v0.1 had mom night scene and mom on sister pc !!! now in v0.2 don`t have half scenes how to get them ???

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
got no idea whats happening in this game. hardly any content, or maybe there is but its so grindy i cant find it. basically i checked a girls instagram and i think thats the end of it, no? i keep moving the camera around but nothing happens so am i missing something?
still give this game 8/10 cause the model/renders are on point.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How the hell can I access the cams??? It´s just endless stupid grinding and nothing ever happens ... is this some kind of a bug???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
How the hell can I access the cams??? It´s just endless stupid grinding and nothing ever happens ... is this some kind of a bug???
cams ??? you have only one cam !!! put that in room and go to your room and watch !!!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
cams ??? you have only one cam !!! put that in room and go to your room and watch !!!
Where did you get that cam from??? I´ve never seen any of them in the game ... just shitty repetetive grinding ... that sucks big time

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Where did you get that cam from??? I´ve never seen any of them in the game ... just shitty repetetive grinding ... that sucks big time
that girl from prison just come one night and give to you ! i play this game before and now start again ! before i had more scenes what now i can`t find how to start them :(

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This is just stupid shit ... grinding for weeks without any change and no girl shows up to give me a cam ... pointless to continue this "game" ...

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes