Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. MC is put on watch right out of the gutter .. What could possibly go wrong.
Sure thing the Gals MC watches over seem sweet enough to give hints and pointers...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is my Mac build for the game v0.2

it is completely untested since I have no machine to run it but it should work, still all 'ye who download be warned

dankdick idk if you want to put it in the OP
If you'd came out with that sooner I'd tested it for you but I just spent hours in the grindy hell hole of the pc version! :( Don't feel like running the gauntlet again anytime soon for the little reward of content it currently has and if it gets much more grind I don't think I will even if it adds more content!

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How did you get a camera in this scene?!?! I can´t get neither a phone nor anything else ... and nothing ever happens with the girls ...??

GoldenBrown

Sep 19, 2019
Too much grind you should had a way better than lockpick for sneaking cause if you miss once you have to wait a whole day before trying again and its (with no offense to you but....)shitty
Agree with ya 1000%
Shitty game, girl have retarded eyes and her body looks like she-male.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She hulk -yup // mother of a nation ... could be ... Y.O.U DO NOT CHOOSE THE WATCH ...

THE WATCH CHOOSES YOU ...

You get sentenced to THE WATCH => ON THE WALL OF WHITE WALKERS;)!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Warmwind_666

Aug 9, 2019
When u change account and start another project (while abandoning the old1) at least don't use same models from unfinished games. It becomes obvious for us huge fans of BigBrother that some milking shit is goin' on. P.S. I can't complain on Patreon. I abandoned it. I follow only developers that does work in proper time and always finish what they start. Sooo...
sry, can't follow ya on Patreon. There's better projects round da world. C-ya.
Like The Delucas family event without sex scene the story and characters are well written and theres also games like Haley story and Where the heart is that are well written too and fun to play

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I will give this a couple more updates before I play again. Maybe I am not doing it right, I have tried the nice options and the bad options, but still not really seeing anything, story wise, or interesting in particular.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
There should be a GRINDER tag. This game is typical. In fact there should be different types of GRINDER tags. I hate them all. It is an easy ploy when you dont have a story. Just GRIND. Devs please employ a story teller.

Reactions: Zongor
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes