Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Maybe it’s just me but I tried to run the new version first it couldn’t find the saves. (somehow it looks like it does not have saves in the User folders like most Renpy games at least I could not find anything that looked right). I then copied the saves over to the new game folder. The game errored like crazy both with uncaught exceptions and weird statements (not error) asking if I want to set sneak back to 75. TBH this game was a real grindfest and I’m not sure I want to start over anyone else have this?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe it’s just me but I tried to run the new version first it couldn’t find the saves. (somehow it looks like it does not have saves in the User folders like most Renpy games at least I could not find anything that looked right). I then copied the saves over to the new game folder. The game errored like crazy both with uncaught exceptions and weird statements (not error) asking if I want to set sneak back to 75. TBH this game was a real grindfest and I’m not sure I want to start over anyone else have this?
same here its a game i deleted theres no way to play without doing the same things over and over and over again i went 3 weeks into it and hardly nothing new wasnt worth my time

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I guess no one told the chick in the 1st screen that smoking in bed is bad....lol. I know from that angle it looks like its right on the bed when in fact its probably hanging over the edge of the matress...but still lol :LOL: :love:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, boring....
Unren.bat, and try these via the console at least gives you the ability to sneak into the rooms...still boring tho. Not sure if the dev is trying to put us off this one from the start or what? Has a heap of potential, but definitely the game play has not been thought thru at all!

There are so many fine examples of games with great gameplay, that's smooth and fluid like Timestamps, GGGB, JOHN to name a few. Be great if we could fund a movement to end the Grind!!!!! ;-)

sneak=99
sneak2=True
sneak3=True
sneak4=True
sneak7=True
sneaking=True

Last edited:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I had to stop playing this , i like the look of the game but i just get fed up doing the same stuff and not getting any where .
Maybe if we knew what we had to do would help as well

Reactions: Vojvoda

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
"Check for player cheating and automatically fixing stuff they break by doing so. Etc. " Challenge accepted!

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Can't expect to get your fuck on immediately, if you want easy pussy, go buy a hooker's services xD
Why not? My friend was a Chad. I've seen him fuck two girls in one night. Pick up a chick and fuck her in 5 minutes with 3 lines. Literally I saw from across the room and I Just had to talk to you. You're so beautiful. I don't know why but I think I love you. He was a good wingman we'd have threesome all the time. I didn't even have to talk to the girls first. I get what you're saying and I don't have a problem with it but there are guys out there that can fuck any woman they want. He had sex with over a 100 women.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why not? My friend was a Chad. I've seen him fuck two girls in one night. Pick up a chick and fuck her in 5 minutes with 3 lines. Literally I saw from across the room and I Just had to talk to you. You're so beautiful. I don't know why but I think I love you. He was a good wingman we'd have threesome all the time. I didn't even have to talk to the girls first. I get what you're saying and I don't have a problem with it but there are guys out there that can fuck any woman they want. He had sex with over a 100 women.
Well, whether all that happened or not, I'm not gonna get into it, but just because something works for some people sometimes, doesn't mean it works for everyone every time, thus, you can't EXPECT it, certainly can hope for it, though xD

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I had to stop playing this , i like the look of the game but i just get fed up doing the same stuff and not getting any where .
Maybe if we knew what we had to do would help as well
i do the same things over and over again without progress

Reactions: GoldenBrown

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Well, whether all that happened or not, I'm not gonna get into it, but just because something works for some people sometimes, doesn't mean it works for everyone every time, thus, you can't EXPECT it, certainly can hope for it, though xD
Your game you can make it how you want. Personally I like ones that build on a story rather than instant gratification. My point was that some people have it like that. If I lied about it wouldn't I have said me instead of my friend? ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Your game you can make it how you want. Personally I like ones that build on a story rather than instant gratification. My point was that some people have it like that. If I lied about it wouldn't I have said me instead of my friend? ;)
I'm not one for instant gratification either, I prefer the story to build up to the inevitable, give it much more meaning :p

Reactions: Zongor

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Why do devs go overboard with the grind? Why do we need to repeat the same action 50 times to get a different outcome? Why can't we get the change at the very next attempt? Why is there no stats/progress indicator? How do we know we are going in the right direction? How do we know if it will take 5 repeats, or 50, or 500, or 5000? Or maybe even never, because what we are doing is the wrong thing to do?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes