Ren'Py Abandoned The Watch [v0.4] [Whisper Gaming]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, you meet him on day one as he's finishing plowing the bitchy sister. He shows up once or twice a week to fuck her at night and if you break into Evie's (the younger sister) room you'll hear her masturbating. Alternatively you can place a webcam (once you get sneak high enough you get them) in either sister's room to watch Dan fuck the bitch or watch Evie masturbate (no animations or anything).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh hell not, i hope we can kick out Dan from that house :mad:
and i will wait this game for next 6 month hahaha
maybe the monster that Dev meant is Dan ??

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
The Watch v0.3

WIN: or
MAC: or
ANDROID: (121.9 MB) or (188.58 MB)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ummm ^^^^ v0.3 is already up..so..whats that? bugfixes?..last minute added content? a description of why something that seems on the surface the same as whats already in OP would be nice.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How does one play this "mini-game" while improving the sneaking skills???? Nothing seems to work ...:(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I started playing and have no clue what to do to increase anything mini game seems to be a joke. Anything below 50 or lower needs you to hit the lower green buttons anything 60 needs the great one but anything past that seems to fail. I used one of the ingame resources and changed the turds faces out with it.

But one way to bypass the mini game is togo to a door and then save then click the game if it has a high ass number reload the save and you should have a different number.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to know how she sneaks her boyturd and herself past the MC while he's standing right there or even right in front of her bedroom door?

Also if the fucking doors are all locked how the fuck does Dan get the fuck into the house?

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
How does one play this "mini-game" while improving the sneaking skills???? Nothing seems to work ...:(
You try and...somehow lockpick the locked doors with your bare hands or something. Basically the options light up as the thing spins around. The idea is to land on "Great" for the best result (there's only one of those, usually surrounded by "Bad" buttons), or "Good" for the next best.

The way it works is you have your base skill + your light up result thing + your sneaky shoes if you bought them = your end result VS the door's difficulty rating. If you score higher, the door opens, if not, it stays locked.

Now as for skill increases, I always made my light thing land on "Great" and it always gave me a skill point, even if the end result wasn't enough to unlock the door, up until the max of 75. I'm not sure if you still get skill point if you land on any of the other results, but it's not terribly difficult to score "Great" every time. If you fail you can rollback and try again.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game is boring !!! play before and see some scenes what now i can`t find ! i play again from start because i don`t have my saves !!! do the same things over and over again without progress !!!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes