RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
1690390530145.png help img failed to load when replace a uncen file 1690393030249.png but if didn't put the uncen game can play but it keep failed to load audio

Last edited:

DarkBird

Jul 13, 2020
I'm working with ArchLinux. How do I extract that file properly?

Here's the command to extract it properly:
Bash:
unzip -O Windows-31J The_Way_Home_RJ01008367.zip

I personally played it on windows and I don't have wine installed so couldn't test it there, but I saw once a trick to quickly launch these kind of games using a python webserver and it seems to work just fine with this one.
Bash:
#From the game folder
cd www
python3 -m http.server 8000
This worked for me on Pop OS, I believe you should be able to use unzip on arch too, or install it with
Bash:
sudo pacman -S unzip

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Input the sequence 4927 on the phone after you run from the tall lady on day 4
i did that got the sound that it was correct. but no meowman on the last night... first time i thought maybe because i failed the mirror thing first and got the bad ending and i had to restart night 5 it ruined the trigger. but even after doing it flawlessly he didnt appear.
i did all interactions possible... is there any trigger that makes meowman NOT appear after entering the correct code? like talking to the cat after the mirror incident which triggers it to run away... does that untrigger meowman appearance? or is there anything else?

NVM!
after i left the area with the panties i got to another area this time unlike the first where it just cut straight to the bathhouse. there was the grabby catman.
so in short: if u fail the mirror chase scene and get the bad ending, just resetting that day aint enough. u gotta start from scratch (or maybe only from night 4 where u enter the code. dunno )

Last edited:

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
any more similar games?
Anyone know of any similar games? After playing this, I like the idea of a softcore walking sim game but haven't come across anything else
the tsugunohi series by ImCyan.
Tsugunohi(includes several games like that. for example one in a doll shop and one where u play a cat even), Tsugunohi -Supernatural Supermarket- , Zombie Scream, Evil God Korone. (and quite new (aug 11th) Truth of Beauty Witch -Marine's treasure ship- was released on steam. by ImCyan and is in the TSUGUNOHI collection bundle. so even though i havent seen it yet it SHOULD be the same concept (looks like that from the screenshots)
those games are on steam.
no erotic stuff though. just walking and slight horror.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
im still missing one image in the gallery though.
anyone knows what the image is between hasshakusama (the big lady chasing the boy) catching u during the chase and her attacking the boy in his home? so page 5 bottom row in the middle.

also anyone knows what the game is that is shown on the game box that u find when looking for luna's cards?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
im still missing one image in the gallery though.
anyone knows what the image is between hasshakusama (the big lady chasing the boy) catching u during the chase and her attacking the boy in his home? so page 5 bottom row in the middle.

also anyone knows what the game is that is shown on the game box that u find when looking for luna's cards?
The one you're missing you get by coming back after escaping from hasshaku-sama, when the grandpa brings the boy back to the house travel 1 segment to the left and then come back, she'll be there and you'll get the CG, don't know about the game though.

Reactions: KaiSakurai

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
The one you're missing you get by coming back after escaping from hasshaku-sama, when the grandpa brings the boy back to the house travel 1 segment to the left and then come back, she'll be there and you'll get the CG, don't know about the game though.
ty, worked. gallery now filled.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes