RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
[UPDATE] The patch below is for the Original release of the game. If you have downloaded the Sinister Night version that is translated. THIS PATCH WILL NOT WORK.

Playing through Sinister night I can see the game has been translated in full so I will not be updating the patch.

I will leave this up in case someone wants to use the patch but besides that. Game on

Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need help idk why after I replace all the file you gave and open the game it game me a loading screen then this
1702846099047.png

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
I need help idk why after I replace all the file you gave and open the game it game me a loading screen then this
View attachment 3182505
The Uncensor + GUI translated thing is pointless, it's OUTDATED.

Go here:
Here are all the...8...uncensored images from the former TL patch you referred. Decrypted them and then re-encrypted them to work with the new official ENG version.
Everything else in the patch was mainly for translating the original JP game into English. No wonder it broke something when used to overwrite the new version.
Just put these in the img/pictures folder and overwrite. Naturally, all new censored images (if any) in the official English version will remain censored; and won't apply to the gallery pics either (there was no gallery in the original version for which the patch was made).
But this was all there was in there, so...
And just overwrite, might have to re-extract the game

Reactions: lTTMl

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Anyone know if there have been any updates on the progress of the two upcoming games the dev is working on? Skimmed her twitter and dlsite but the general updates don't really seem to give any hints as to how long we'll be waiting

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Anyone know if there have been any updates on the progress of the two upcoming games the dev is working on? Skimmed her twitter and dlsite but the general updates don't really seem to give any hints as to how long we'll be waiting
Though she hasn't stopped development it seems she's very busy with her work and has only a little time to work on the 2 games. Looks like it will be a while.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Looks like it will be a while.
IMO those are more likely [abandoned]. A year or so ago they frequently posted a lot of art and even animations from that WIP game, said something about release dates (long passed), but now its just irrelevant stuff about weather and fanart on some stupid mobile game.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
IMO those are more likely [abandoned]. A year or so ago they frequently posted a lot of art and even animations from that WIP game, said something about release dates (long passed), but now its just irrelevant stuff about weather and fanart on some stupid mobile game.
The post was around October 2023. And she did say she wasn't stopping development but it was a lot harder to do because of her job. Although it seems she has no idea on what direction to take with the games so take that as you will

thealiengunner

Aug 25, 2017
People suffering from the audio issues who aren't using windows to run the game, use the command:

```unzip -O shift-jis [file dir]```

It'll extract the files while decoding from the japanese JIS encoding so you won't have audio issues anymore.

Belive31

Nov 16, 2022
People suffering from the audio issues who aren't using windows to run the game, use the command:

```unzip -O shift-jis [file dir]```

It'll extract the files while decoding from the japanese JIS encoding so you won't have audio issues anymore.
Where do we enter the code?

CaydeMaster

Apr 8, 2024
I loved this game, it was really incredible, but I'm sad to have finished it because I really, really liked it and I'd like to know if you know of a similar game or if the author of this story will be releasing a new one?

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I loved this game, it was really incredible, but I'm sad to have finished it because I really, really liked it and I'd like to know if you know of a similar game or if the author of this story will be releasing a new one?
The dev is working on two separate games right now, one being a sequel to this one and one being a fantasy "escape game" so I'm guessing a point and click game or something. The fantasy one seems to be taking priority but I doubt either will release any time soon

CaydeMaster

Apr 8, 2024
The dev is working on two separate games right now, one being a sequel to this one and one being a fantasy "escape game" so I'm guessing a point and click game or something. The fantasy one seems to be taking priority but I doubt either will release any time soon
Thanks for the information. Is it possible to have the source?

Reactions: Rectifier07
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes