RPGM Completed The Way Home [Final] [Travelling-Cat Camp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
So what is everyone here going to play after this one? I too would like a game similar to this one.
The dev is working on two other games right now and has been for a while, so I'm really just looking forward to those and hope she(?) doesn't take too much longer with them

Reactions: Hentai-life

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Idk why but the game gives me this error when I first started the game: 1701323915498.png
Also this happens when i try to use the decensor patch: 1701323772315.png
If anyone knows how to fix this and tell me, i'd be gladly appreciated

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Idk why but the game gives me this error when I first started the game: View attachment 3128935
Also this happens when i try to use the decensor patch: View attachment 3128930
If anyone knows how to fix this and tell me, i'd be gladly appreciated
2- Extract the game with WinRar using the CRTL+E function to select EXTRACT IN JAPANESE, if you don't the game won't be able to load assets properly.

Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
2- Extract the game with WinRar using the CRTL+E function to select EXTRACT IN JAPANESE, if you don't the game won't be able to load assets properly.

View attachment 3129120
Is it possible to use the decensor and translate patch on the extracted Japanese version of the game? It says its out of date and cant collide with Sinister Night version

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Is it possible to use the decensor and translate patch on the extracted Japanese version of the game? It says its out of date and cant collide with Sinister Night version
Here are all the...8...uncensored images from the former TL patch you referred. Decrypted them and then re-encrypted them to work with the new official ENG version.
Everything else in the patch was mainly for translating the original JP game into English. No wonder it broke something when used to overwrite the new version.
Just put these in the img/pictures folder and overwrite. Naturally, all new censored images (if any) in the official English version will remain censored; and won't apply to the gallery pics either (there was no gallery in the original version for which the patch was made).
But this was all there was in there, so...
download the images, go to \(game directory)\www\img\pictures and rewrite as necessary

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
I dint find any Full save so here its mine

For those who prefer play the game, here is a full walkthrough to get the entire gallery:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope u like it, if u dont unedrstand something just tell me know

what does it mean by title 1 and 2?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
bruh this whole time i thought i had to keep on moving left after going to the next area from the mirror area :skull: , you just had to go and interact the black void that is on the wall once you ran to the left from the mirror area. The guide needs a little refine for clarification :/

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I used that uncensor mod but I can't seem to get this one uncensored, any ideas why?
The mod was made for the original game. All of the pictures of her doing stuff in the bath prior to actually sitting in the tub are exclusive to the Sinister Night version, so I'm pretty sure this is the one censored shot in the game with no decensor

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
[UPDATE] The patch below is for the Original release of the game. If you have downloaded the Sinister Night version that is translated. THIS PATCH WILL NOT WORK.

Playing through Sinister night I can see the game has been translated in full so I will not be updating the patch.

I will leave this up in case someone wants to use the patch but besides that. Game on

Here is an update for the Asset Translation. All the GUI information like what the buttons do, missions, and credit titles were translated. I left the majority of the ingame Japanese intact (given she is in Japan). I moved one of the direction selection in the bedroom over to allow for more space for the graphic.

I also decensored all the pictures with censorship. Most were pretty simple except for the two which were discussed.

Simply over-write the files in the game folder (www folder) and good to go.

Suggestions open for changes/improvements

And final note, I found that there was a typo in the translation; so I fixed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need some help idk why after I put the file it and open the game gave me this screen 1702845633553.png

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes