2.70 star(s) 44 Votes

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
(Spoiler !!!)

Let me get this straight you get drugged, raped, beaten and caged by bella or as a direct result of her and she just shows up like "Hey remember all that shit i done to you can we just forget it and move on" and the mc's first response is let me open the car door for you baby while i treat you to a coffe.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Let me get this straight you get drugged, raped, beaten and caged by bella or as a direct result of her and she just shows up like "Hey remember all that shit i done to you can we just forget it and move on" and the mc's first response is let me open the car door for you baby while i treat you to a coffe.
Yup. The worst thing is, it doesn't even matter how 'into Bella' the MC was before getting drugged and raped by her. You could avoid as much content as possible, it still all happens.

Reactions: MAD6999

kimburton1

Feb 28, 2023
Probably man probaby i dont know what in the hell is wrong with that people just becouse we have diferent collor but dont realise we share the same blood
she's not ugly because she's black, she's just ugly. Plenty of hot black women out there.

Also to each their own, it's not racist to have a type. Some people like skinny, some like phat, some like big floppy boobs, some like fit.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey guys,
just wanted to make sure you're all up-to-date regarding the progress on the next chapter.
I know it's been a bit, but this is where I am at the moment.
17-MAR-2024: 146 images rendered + 6 animations
I'm pretty much at the final part of this chapter and the rendering should be done within the next two or three days. I'll let you guys know when I'm about to finish up the chapter.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
(Spoiler !!!)

Honestly, as much as all that sucks, the worst part about Bella for me is the total bait-and-switch regarding her personality/history. She's originally introduced as an innocent virgin that has never kissed a boy due to her overprotective mother. Then BAM out of nowhere she's inhaling MC's dick and thinking "I sure hope he doesn't learn my secret, that after sucking thousands of dicks, I cum just from giving blowjobs." Not to mention the way she hopped on MC's dick as if it was the size of a pinkie finger is a pretty good indication her pussy is extremely broken-in. I'm personally not very happy when I fuck a girl, and balloons fall from the ceiling with a big sign reading "Congratulations lucky 1-millionth customer!"

The whole Bella drug rape scene just feels like it completely ignored her entire character prior, ruined her as an LI, and did all that just for a cheap sex scene that we'd all have been better off without. Dev REALLY needs to learn how to make all sexual interactions truly avoidable. Even the small handful of avoidable scenes in the game are really just skippable. Even if you skip them, the following dialogue doesn't even change, and everyone still acts as if it happened.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey guys,
ok I'm finally getting very close to finishing up this chapter. I'm gonna be done with the script either tomorrow or the day after. Then the usual stuff starts: Testing, fixing, adaptions for the patch... you know the drill. Expect it to be ready to play sometime the coming week. I'd say around Wednesday, maybe Thursday. So please hang in there a bit longer :) Took a bit longer this time, because there are quite a bit more renders than usual. The final count is:

07-APR-2024: 212 images rendered + 11 animations

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I like the mystery around MC, obviously apart from the scenes with the girls, Megan is my favorite without a doubt

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 26] [Naughty Skunk Games]

NOTE: Incest Patch is included, but it is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Honestly, as much as all that sucks, the worst part about Bella for me is the total bait-and-switch regarding her personality/history. She's originally introduced as an innocent virgin that has never kissed a boy due to her overprotective mother. Then BAM out of nowhere she's inhaling MC's dick and thinking "I sure hope he doesn't learn my secret, that after sucking thousands of dicks, I cum just from giving blowjobs." Not to mention the way she hopped on MC's dick as if it was the size of a pinkie finger is a pretty good indication her pussy is extremely broken-in. I'm personally not very happy when I fuck a girl, and balloons fall from the ceiling with a big sign reading "Congratulations lucky 1-millionth customer!"

The whole Bella drug rape scene just feels like it completely ignored her entire character prior, ruined her as an LI, and did all that just for a cheap sex scene that we'd all have been better off without. Dev REALLY needs to learn how to make all sexual interactions truly avoidable. Even the small handful of avoidable scenes in the game are really just skippable. Even if you skip them, the following dialogue doesn't even change, and everyone still acts as if it happened.

A pussy gets loose from dicks?? Tell me youve never been with a woman without actually saying youvenever been with a woman.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheWayLoveGoes-CH26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
(Spoiler !!!)

So the Crazy goth girlfriend Ride.

Best review ever
4101b2f38b50d334db87de48c9250c22.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal and Requah
2.70 star(s) 44 Votes