2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and the very best wishes to you and your families.
Let's hope Santa won't check the naughty list twice :-D
Made a two-version render for you. Right is 1080p, left is 4k ;-)

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018

Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and the very best wishes to you and your families.
Let's hope Santa won't check the naughty list twice :-D
Made a two-version render for you. Right is 1080p, left is 4k ;-)
For those of us not rich enough to have a 4k monitors the top is 1080p and the bottom is 4k :KEK:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
WAY too much wasteful handjob/blowjob to ctrl through, not near enough real sex. Also, 86 the hi hi hi.
Yes, a lot of AVN's use tons of hand, breast, feet jobs over showing real sex. Maybe it was all my years as paramedic seeing ugly ass feet, but footjobs just gross me out. Maybe a lot of AVN authors watch too muc anime hence all the hihi's.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yes, a lot of AVN's use tons of hand, breast, feet jobs over showing real sex. Maybe it was all my years as paramedic seeing ugly ass feet, but footjobs just gross me out. Maybe a lot of AVN authors watch too muc anime hence all the hihi's.
Agree, footjob is gross and seeing handjob/blowjob/etc does absolutely nothing for me. I just skip past those scenes, along with overly verbose dialogue. I finally went to settings to allow to skip unseen so I could ctrl rather than mass hitting the left mouse button. Never been into anime, I was grown when it came here and not into stuff that's for kids.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Agree, footjob is gross and seeing handjob/blowjob/etc does absolutely nothing for me. I just skip past those scenes, along with overly verbose dialogue. I finally went to settings to allow to skip unseen so I could ctrl rather than mass hitting the left mouse button. Never been into anime, I was grown when it came here and not into stuff that's for kids.
If you think that Anime is just for kids I feel a little sorry for you........

Reactions: Xegrid

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Meh, I skip past the Megan stuff and I thought Bella was done for after what she did a bit back, not to mention being back on the island...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey, if you like stuff for kids, that's on you. I don't. Cartoons are for kids, regardless of what culture they come from.
Sounds more like you're tryin to convince yourself of that. I'm old af, not into anime, but on occassion, I'll still turn on Bugs Bunny or even some Flintstones. Some days, even when you're old as dirt, watchin a cartoon is fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Sounds more like you're tryin to convince yourself of that. I'm old af, not into anime, but on occassion, I'll still turn on Bugs Bunny or even some Flintstones. Some days, even when you're old as dirt, watchin a cartoon is fun.
Funny thing is The Flintstones started out as a prime time animated sitcom that wasn't specifically for kids.

Reactions: Dark Silence

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 24] [Naughty Skunk Games]

NOTE: TABOO PATCH (Incest Patch) is included but is not applied.....

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes