2.60 star(s) 45 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
great update...aunt Megan is such a bombhell..and she got prewtty icredibvle skill too..amazing

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
who know...the 2 sister nearly be togheter with MC this time...so nothing is out of the scene i guess..
Why are you quoting a post from 2021? That was before there was a patch, hell that was the initial release even :ROFLMAO:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes, and they probably do not care at this point, making close to So, there are enough people that find this game and it suits their taste.
i'm 1 of them...i like thisreally don't undrstand what's wronmg with this game...yes the story isn't explained so much yet , but hey if i can spend nights like this ones in the last update..i'm totally fine

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
You cannot simply prohibit the use of save files from another PC. Isn't it clear that not all of them are downloaded from other people's PCs. The situation is quite real when a player upgrades his computer and OS and... is now unable to load his progress. Don't be so paranoid about saves!

Reactions: Anteron

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You cannot simply prohibit the use of save files from another PC. Isn't it clear that not all of them are downloaded from other people's PCs. The situation is quite real when a player upgrades his computer and OS and... is now unable to load his progress. Don't be so paranoid about saves!
That's a Ren'py thing. Not the dev.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
the save protection is a basic Renpy function, not an individual lockout by game devs.
i've never been prevented from using an outside save, just click continue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's nothing to do with the dev, that's Ren'py.

Reactions: Dark Silence

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
after playing this getting a refresher course of the VN why in the hell can we not cum inside the women WTF their is only so many ways you can nut on their faces/asses/back/tits/etc i mean their needs to be a option to nut inside with or without pregnancy i prefer with but would take the nutting inside either way i don't get why you cant cum inside the family forget the non LIs do with them what you will but family should be able to fill them up like your at a filling station for gas:LOL: otherwise the story is good but that really erks me you cant nut in the family:rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

It's Ren'Py security, you can still use them, just click ok.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
This shit is lame as fuck, another stupid MC that doesn't like creampies or something and there's never an option to cum inside their pussies so pulls out every time. No wonder the reviews are mostly shit. I'd be trying to get getting every LI pregnant, but too bad there's not even a choice for that.
Maybe other people checked the tags, noted the "pregnancy" tag was absent, and didn't expect pregnancy. Every game doesn't have the LIs screaming "BREED ME" while the characters have set.

And, of course, there have been few scenes involving vaginal sex - few enough to hardly have established a precedent, really. And the slow pace getting to real sexual activity with the three LIs probably accounts for more negative reviews than a lack of pregnancy/creampies (not necessarily the same thing). Heck, "hi hi" probably amounts for more negative reviews.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's a Ren'py thing. Not the dev.
the save protection is a basic Renpy function, not an individual lockout by game devs.
i've never been prevented from using an outside save, just click continue.
That's nothing to do with the dev, that's Ren'py.

It's Ren'Py security, you can still use them, just click ok.
echo.gif

It's like you guys and gal don't think that people read previous posts.......

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
God do I hate that there's still Bella content being created!

Sorry MC, I know I super recently betrayed and drugged you into what could have very easily been your murder. And that I'm so direspectful of your boundaries that I tracked you down to your home unannounced and then followed you into the bathroom to manipulate you into forgiving me when the only thing you asked me for was to give you some time to think about it. BUT YOU KNOW HOW MY MOTHER IS!

Fuck this bitch and the writing. I hate that I skipped a sex scene for the first time in the game because I just couldnt handle the nerve of the dev making me entertain giving an inch of concern to this spineless YET pushy worm!

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I am astounded that the MC finds out there's hidden cams in his house and the very same day hops in the sack with Megan???

2.60 star(s) 45 Votes