2.60 star(s) 47 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Got flagged by firefox as a virus so take care. First time it happen on a game downloaded here.

Also same for the WT.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I really enjoy the game, however I am wondering when the MC will get the girls into a Harem. otherwise he is just going to keep being a cheater, and it will not end well. He needs to get everything out in the open, and get that super hot Bella moved into the house as well. well I can wish anyway... lol. keep up the great work. peace.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You know... I like this story for the most part, and the dev has put a crap ton of good work into this, but I hate that the MC is forced into things. I did everything I could to get the MC to not mess around with Bella (I think that's her name) and the MC ends up having sex with her anyway. It's bad enough it's a harem game, but being forced into a relationship... I mean, what is the purpose of having choices if they are meaningless? If the dev wants the story to go a certain way, then just tell it that way and stop with the illusion of choice.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
great update...aunt Megan is such a bombhell..and she got prewtty icredibvle skill too..amazing

2.60 star(s) 47 Votes