2.70 star(s) 43 Votes

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
VN needed 20 chapters to have sex with Aunt in the end of update says Megan cant sleep and she's thinking about something; is that a hint at her daughters feelings for MC shes going to acknowledge them for the HAREM ENDING? or need another chapter 20 to have sex with cousins. guess we have to find out in next update

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 21] [Naughty Skunk Games]

NOTE: Patch is included but not applied :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Question: is the dev against creampies?
It does feel that way. Against creampies and story progression. -_-

Went from Chapter 15 to current and beyond a bunch of cookie cutter dates the only things that happened was us finding out Megan knew something about the MC's parents but no details or even what she knew, that Bella's Mom works for someone...again no details, and some (imo) bland sex scenes occurred.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWayLoveGoes-CH21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a heads up, from what I can tell the developer is having trouble with the Android version of the game, it's getting to large, so you might not be getting an Android version of his game anymore unless someone can port it.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made a fix for the v21 version, because if you load a save from the last v20 image, the game exit immediately.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old file (As usual a backup of modified file are provided).

And I have made too an Incest Patch that do not break the game (like the Taboo patch, because it does not integrate modification made by the dev from the old chapters) and work with the next version.
save to [game folder]\game

EDIT: DON'T USE THE FIX ON THE V22!

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Ok, I'm in chapter 4. Overall, it's not too bad, but, please, stop using "he he" that much or as a punctuation replacement. Might just be me, but I'm starting to find those "he he" more and more annoying. Hope this doesn't go like that for the whole 21 chapters

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ok, I'm in chapter 4. Overall, it's not too bad, but, please, stop using "he he" that much or as a punctuation replacement. Might just be me, but I'm starting to find those "he he" more and more annoying. Hope this doesn't go like that for the whole 21 chapters
it gets worse. it morphs to "hi hi"

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Awh, crap.

Edit :

Jesus fucking christ, I swear, I want to shove those "he he" back down their throat with my bare hands now.
And that's only chapter 5.
Shit.

Edit 2 : I also note the overuse of "honey", "sweetie", "sweetheart" etc.. when the MC wants to be nice and kind with female characters. Once in a while, that can be fine, but every two sentences that definitely sounds weird and creepy.

Last edited:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
You're not the first one here to notice this, and pby won't be the last

2.70 star(s) 43 Votes