2.70 star(s) 46 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Then make sure you play games/VN without the incest tag.
Honestly, imo games that require a patch or have the landlady bullshit shouldnt be tagged as incest. If a dev wants to use patreon than make a story that makes sense, not a landlady that totally isnt related to you but still wakes you up every morning as you share breakfast.

Devs want to cash in on how popular incest is but dont want to actually make a game with it properly.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
yeah no creampie unless getting drug raped is one reason I won't sub on SS. No choice in the matter is that annoying to me. And yeah pregnancy would be nice but I can understand why most devs avoid it despite it being a popular kink/LI goal, that's a nightmare to deal with in Daz for multiple reasons. Usually even when they have it it's only at the end with a few renders in the epilogue (ie Summer With Mia 2) rather than in the middle with possibly thousands of pregnant renders to deal with, unless it's a quick flashback or something (xxxx x xxxxx xxxx).
Dude you need to remove those last words in the brackets, I got a full ban for a first time offence I didn't even even know was an offense for mentioning that game when someone asked what a picture was in another game. If a mod see's or someone reports you are toast for a couple weeks.

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
This game started nice with a great prologue and first chapters were nice,but after few chapters it started to be disappointing.First thing that triggered me was the caffe scene when the game would give you game over if u dont want to go help Falesha or whatever her name was,it makes no sense (not to mention that this is the first and only time when u actually can make a choice,not literally but one that influence) bcs after that i started playing and make all the choices that give + stats and until the end of ch27 no character give a fuck (the only one that have toughts is Megan with what her daughters would think) other than that 0 nothing,so i said to myself maybe this is a harem route bcs in the game description it's said get 1 or even more girls.So i started the game again and go Megan route bcs she was the only one with second toughts and only make choices that give + stats for her and - for others but no matter what you do the game evolves the same way even with lily when u reject her after that the game stil force her into mc no matter what u chose....so i think that's a NO NO if u have variable choices and the game dosent give a flying fuck :)
To be clear i have nothing againist harem and stuff but if u have choices in game it would be nice to actually matter what u select
(sorry if this is not the section to write this)

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
Bruh! 20 chapters in and i still don't know what the McGuffin is. each chapter is taking about 40 mins to an hour cause i am not skipping dialogues. That's as much time as some other game story/campaign lasts for. By this pace there's bound to be 50-60 chapters. Also 20 chapters in for 1 scene finally. GODDAMIT. There's so much more i could have done in this time. Oh well.

armyman035

Sep 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 184, in script
"It's been over ten years since you left your home town. At that time it wouldn't have been an understatement if someone called you a lazy turd."
"It's been over ten years since you left your home town. At that time it wouldn't have been an understatement if someone called you a lazy turd."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 122, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 70, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 124, in execute
screen say(who, what):
screen say(who, what):
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 129, in execute
window:
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 140, in execute
if persistent.say_window_alpha < 0.6:
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 140, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\main.py", line 145, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "lib/python3.9/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2557, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\ast.py", line 585, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\ast.py", line 52, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 122, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 70, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Games\The_Way_Love_Goes-Chapter_27-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen say(who, what):
screen say(who, what):
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 129, in execute
window:
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 140, in execute
File "game/Textbox.rpy", line 140, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
The Way Love Goes Chapter_27
Fri Jul 19 19:09:29 2024
keep getting this error when i try to start the game without mods or patches

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I've been replaying all my games lately and making notes on characters, relationships, etc so I can remember after the long times between updates (and because I love making spreadsheets) and I just noticed that the boutique owner on the island and the girl who "hits on you" in the library when you return home are both named Skye and share a similiar (possibly the same) model. Coincidence? Conspiracy? Mistake on the Dev's part? I'll admit I'm curious.

2.70 star(s) 46 Votes