2.70 star(s) 46 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Is it just me or this one should be called "The Way Love Goes [Pullout Edition]. Or considering they already have a "creampie" TAG I believe they should also add a "Pullout" TAG to the TAG list. Just a thought...
Thank you for saying this "Pull out Edition", I was about to post about this as well.

I'd like options of where to cum, I'd always choose to creampie the LIs, especially virgins!

I always feel as a Player, a great let down when there aren't options like this, but we get what we get from the Dev, maybe the Dev just likes to cum on LIs, I just find that to be a waste, but to each their own fetish. :(

Good luck to the Dev on the game, it started out hot, I don't know about the future plot, maybe it would be a good time to wrap things up, or have some major event to happen, to reinvigorate Player "care" to keep playing a chapter 28.

Just my view. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for saying this "Pull out Edition", I was about to post about this as well.

I'd like options of where to cum, I'd always choose to creampie the LIs, especially virgins!

I always feel as a Player, a great let down when there aren't options like this, but we get what we get from the Dev, maybe the Dev just likes to cum on LIs, I just find that to be a waste, but to each their own fetish. :(

Good luck to the Dev on the game, it started out hot, I don't know about the future plot, maybe it would be a good time to wrap things up, or have some major event to happen, to reinvigorate Player "care" to keep playing a chapter 28.

Just my view. :)
Nah it should be called the way foreplay goes, MC after 27 chapters, a resort trip and a kidnapping just now popped his cousins cherrry, meanwhile the other cousin despite leveling her deep throatting skill to max still has an unnused coochie.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Nah it should be called the way foreplay goes, MC after 27 chapters, a resort trip and a kidnapping just now popped his cousins cherrry, meanwhile the other cousin despite leveling her deep throatting skill to max still has an unnused coochie.
Yes, the "tribulations" some MCs have to take to gain some poon'. I was glad to gain her V-card, but also sad, not to have had the option to creampie her. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

collinio

Jan 20, 2018
This game started nice with a great prologue and first chapters were nice,but after few chapters it started to be disappointing.First thing that triggered me was the caffe scene when the game would give you game over if u dont want to go help Falesha or whatever her name was,it makes no sense (not to mention that this is the first and only time when u actually can make a choice,not literally but one that influence) bcs after that i started playing and make all the choices that give + stats and until the end of ch27 no character give a fuck (the only one that have toughts is Megan with what her daughters would think) other than that 0 nothing,so i said to myself maybe this is a harem route bcs in the game description it's said get 1 or even more girls.So i started the game again and go Megan route bcs she was the only one with second toughts and only make choices that give + stats for her and - for others but no matter what you do the game evolves the same way even with lily when u reject her after that the game stil force her into mc no matter what u chose....so i think that's a NO NO if u have variable choices and the game dosent give a flying fuck :)
To be clear i have nothing againist harem and stuff but if u have choices in game it would be nice to actually matter what u select
(sorry if this is not the section to write this)
I agree completely with this. There is nothing more annoying then making a choice only for it to be ignored straight away. I wasn't going after Megan and didn't kiss her after she got drunk at the bar. Literally the next set of dialogue i'm telling her we kissed. That was the end point for me and I won't be playing anymore. Shame as the story was interesting enough and I liked Lily and Nina but I hate when you're offered a choice, you choose something and your choice is ignored.

Last edited:

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
This one is a good example of why most of these AVNs need to avoid trying to do animations. If you can't do it very well, you are subtracting quite heavily from the experience rather than adding anything. If you are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will explain what I mean. Just stop it and stick with stills, please.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Way Love Goes Chapter 27 with Rofelmao0815's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

An hour ago

Hi guys,
just wanted to give you a quick update on the progress on the next chapter.
So this is where I'm currently at:
07-AUG-2024: 152 new images done + 8 animations

This should be about 3/4 of the whole chapter and I guess I'm gonna be able to finish the rendering in the next couple of days.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
At this point it's almost like the MC doesn't even know that cumming inside a pussy is possible, or that cumming inside = rape, even though that's the best way to cum, it completely ruins the orgasm you could've had if you pull out to cum, whether you immediately cum, have to jerk off, or get sucked off, why even fuck in the first place if you're just going to pull out?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi guys,

just wanted to give you a quick update on the progress on the next chapter.

Final count is:

29-AUG-2024: 230 new images done + 20 animations

I'm already about half way through the script, so if everything goes smoothly it should all be ready in a few days :)

Reactions: odin482 and DJ115

Lavignee87

Jun 4, 2023
I agree completely with this. There is nothing more annoying then making a choice only for it to be ignored straight away. I wasn't going after Megan and didn't kiss her after she got drunk at the bar. Literally the next set of dialogue i'm telling her we kissed. That was the end point for me and I won't be playing anymore. Shame as the story was interesting enough and I liked Lily and Nina but I hate when you're offered a choice, you choose something and your choice is ignored.
I agree with you, no sense fr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 28] [Naughty Skunk Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [600 MB]
- - - -

Mac [595 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
again this one has it were you pull out again Dev come the fuck on already allow us to cum inside them or stop the fucking in general Mkay Bud we all want to see creampies all around it dont make a fuck if their is pregnancy or not . but at this point i think you are holding the fuck back on creampies because your saving that shit at the end to where when you do you get the ladies pregnant either that or you just fucking hate creampies one :rolleyes: in which case go fuck yourself on that :ROFLMAO::LOL: i digress the point is it is not what you want its what they (us) your paid/paying(SS/Patreon) Customers want and that would most likely be creampies the HJs , BJs, anything with job in it or and sex without creampies at this point in the VN is just vanilla if you ask me .

and on a side note anyone who plays this and is a subscriber im curious have you seen anyone actually confront said dev on their platform about creampies / pregnancy mostly creampies or have you yourself asked him about it ? im pretty sure i can tell what his answer will be or was to it

Last edited:
Reactions: papaco_ and Anteron
2.70 star(s) 46 Votes