2.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
again this one has it were you pull out again Dev come the fuck on already allow us to cum inside them or stop the fucking in general Mkay Bud we all want to see creampies all around it dont make a fuck if their is pregnancy or not . but at this point i think you are holding the fuck back on creampies because your saving that shit at the end to where when you do you get the ladies pregnant either that or you just fucking hate creampies one :rolleyes: in which case go fuck yourself on that :ROFLMAO::LOL: i digress the point is it is not what you want its what they (us) your paid/paying(SS/Patreon) Customers want and that would most likely be creampies the HJs , BJs, anything with job in it or and sex without creampies at this point in the VN is just vanilla if you ask me

And by "vanilla" you mean "fucking bullshit."

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
And by "vanilla" you mean "fucking bullshit."
that depends on what you mean by that but sure by that i mean cum on back or tits or face or stomach or anywhere not inside(creampie) is BS then yes if not then i dont know what you mean because this game is what like over a year or more into story now and about half way thru to completion im assuming and it is same old same old so i would say it is Vanilla at this point its good story and all but we all know exactly what to expect with sex scenes now each and every time :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO: BORING!

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
that depends on what you mean by that but sure by that i mean cum on back or tits or face or stomach or anywhere not inside(creampie) is BS then yes if not then i dont know what you mean because this game is what like over a year or more into story now and about half way thru to completion im assuming and it is same old same old so i would say it is Vanilla at this point its good story and all but we all know exactly what to expect with sex scenes now each and every time :rolleyes::oops::ROFLMAO: BORING!
And also the stuff ending in "job" is "fucking donkey-assraping-bullshit", which is better skipped.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
after holding skip button dev seems to like 2 things now cumming on asses/backs or cumming in mouth those are the only two options we get now after some nice banging which again is vanilla since we see it each and every time so he seems to love pulling out and shooting loads in mouth or back/aka asses . at this point i just skip the story even though i know it will be interesting but the sex scenes i can not take no more skip thru see if it has changed and probably won't change we all have been talking about creampies now for fuck knows how long now and nothing has been said or done about it . i think i may skip next chapter or just skip thru it again idk which yet . the one time we do get creampie is when bella drugs and rapes you/MC and she may or may not be pregnant from it as it has not been addressed yet so yeah but one is not good enough though .

Reactions: Anteron

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
The Way Love Goes [Ch. 28] [Naughty Skunk Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [600 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [595 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
updated ipatch? Sons normally does that for us. :p

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheWayLoveGoes-CH28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Danyboy

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
did this update continue the story or just adding to whats there already ? :unsure:
that depends on what that is per se for most part it does and other it doesn't vanilla sex and scenes BJs cum in mouth and option to cum on ass(back) or in mouth in other 2 times you have "sex" and other Bj its cum in mouth . i skipped story to see if its anything new with sex which is not so i will skip thru the story from here on out i use to like it but its vanilla

Reactions: WastedTalent

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I downloaded the game. the file says chp 28 but the content goes ends at chp 27 where's chp 28?
are you using the incest patch from before ? the one that's not updated to current chapter ? so if you are that is why same thing happened to me before and i realized it and took it out and newest one showed up for me afterwards

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
are you using the incest patch from before ? the one that's not updated to current chapter ? so if you are that is why same thing happened to me before and i realized it and took it out and newest one showed up for me afterwards
ok this does not make sense .... how can a patch change what was made ?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
At this point it's almost like the MC doesn't even know that cumming inside a pussy is possible, or that cumming inside = rape, even though that's the best way to cum, it completely ruins the orgasm you could've had if you pull out to cum, whether you immediately cum, have to jerk off, or get sucked off, why even fuck in the first place if you're just going to pull out?
Ideally it would be good...while the girls are being fucked, she blurts out "please cum in me I'm no the pill" as the precursor for a cream-pie choice. And then there would be no reason for the constant pulling out, when there could be a choice to contain MC's seed into a squirming moaning warm container. ;)

Regards.

2.70 star(s) 46 Votes