RPGM Abandoned The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lightpurple

May 19, 2019
I really like this, there's a good base, but it needs moar content! RPGM is kinda shit imo but this was linear and had the barest amount of pointlessly moving around which was great! Also the amount of dialogue was just right, not like games were you have to press enter a hundred times between scenes.

Reactions: bitchkatze

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
2001 graphics
I'm not sure if you're aware but i think pretty much every RPGM game on the site would be able to successfully be ported to an unmodded gamecube with the right programmer, tehy don't usually have much in the way of gud graffiks

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'm not sure if you're aware but i think pretty much every RPGM game on the site would be able to successfully be ported to an unmodded gamecube with the right programmer, tehy don't usually have much in the way of gud graffiks
sorry, if that was a bit too snarky, it's hard to just touch the line between 'humorous sarcasm that makes people laugh' and 'annoying 'UMH ACSHUALLY' jackass'.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
any news about the game?
I loved it so far, i wanna see what happens next.
yeah me too, i love this game
I wanna know what happens next
Good Story. I hope this story continues
here's the last update from dev:
A developer is here. And said developer have some (overdue, yes) news he thinks he owes to everyone who's been showing a lot of love and support of this little project. It's thoroughly appreciated. I understand that the news I have to share might not be though and I'm sorry about that but it also is what it is and can't be any other way.

You see I met a girl at a bdsm club a little while back. And She's...awesome and we have great chemistry. And She treats me bad in all the good ways. Like the perfect mix of Megan, Michiko and Nora. My sub self is starting to blossom again and I've missed that guy. He's a really happy guy. So yeah...I've fallen a bit in love here and while I'm not sorry about that, I am sorry that it means I need to put this on hold for now while I explore this path with Her and see where it (She) takes me.

Rest assured, those rooting for it (I know how the internet works...) - if it goes to shit, I've saved all files and working documents I have and I promise I'll be back to developing. But at least for now, I need to direct my time, energy and focus towards Her. I hope you can understand that decision however disappointing it might be (and trust me, I hate disappointing people).

All the best!

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
here's the last update from dev:
fuck man, im happy and sad at the same time.
i understand man, the first time i met my pegging mistress i lost all my friends but it was totally worth it.
anyway have a great time Chad, im really looking forward the next update in between your mistresses focus

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
A developer is here. And said developer have some (overdue, yes) news he thinks he owes to everyone who's been showing a lot of love and support of this little project. It's thoroughly appreciated. I understand that the news I have to share might not be though and I'm sorry about that but it also is what it is and can't be any other way.

You see I met a girl at a bdsm club a little while back. And She's...awesome and we have great chemistry. And She treats me bad in all the good ways. Like the perfect mix of Megan, Michiko and Nora. My sub self is starting to blossom again and I've missed that guy. He's a really happy guy. So yeah...I've fallen a bit in love here and while I'm not sorry about that, I am sorry that it means I need to put this on hold for now while I explore this path with Her and see where it (She) takes me.

Rest assured, those rooting for it (I know how the internet works...) - if it goes to shit, I've saved all files and working documents I have and I promise I'll be back to developing. But at least for now, I need to direct my time, energy and focus towards Her. I hope you can understand that decision however disappointing it might be (and trust me, I hate disappointing people).

All the best!
I played this game once, and admittedly forgot about it, but it was in my book marks. As a fellow Sub, I get that on so many levels, and hope that you are are living the dream, I mean the life!

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
I hope with all my heart that the developer's girlfriend sees her submissive's work, so that, most likely, she likes it (he has very good talent) and forces him to continue with the project, with due reward or punishment to motivate him :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: snoupy and SoSiHi

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Some reason android link is there but it doesnt show apk just zip there a mistske somone should fix it please

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes