RPGM Abandoned The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
This Game is Amasing, there is no doubt that you are especially good :D; I enjoyed this game in every detail from beginning to end, the dynamics and theme you chose is so naturally narrated. You get to feel the illustration of Emma, and the clash of classes and how rich girls have that evil; I dream of knowing that the next phase of development will bring us, that new dominance scenarios, the sensuality of that evil hierarchy, in particular now that the dehumanization of the poor piggy is motivated; I can only thank you for your work. :D

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
I look forward to the update, I really want to know what is next in this fascinating story of domination. :D

S&T

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Where is a developer?
A developer is here. And said developer have some (overdue, yes) news he thinks he owes to everyone who's been showing a lot of love and support of this little project. It's thoroughly appreciated. I understand that the news I have to share might not be though and I'm sorry about that but it also is what it is and can't be any other way.

You see I met a girl at a bdsm club a little while back. And She's...awesome and we have great chemistry. And She treats me bad in all the good ways. Like the perfect mix of Megan, Michiko and Nora. My sub self is starting to blossom again and I've missed that guy. He's a really happy guy. So yeah...I've fallen a bit in love here and while I'm not sorry about that, I am sorry that it means I need to put this on hold for now while I explore this path with Her and see where it (She) takes me.

Rest assured, those rooting for it (I know how the internet works...) - if it goes to shit, I've saved all files and working documents I have and I promise I'll be back to developing. But at least for now, I need to direct my time, energy and focus towards Her. I hope you can understand that decision however disappointing it might be (and trust me, I hate disappointing people).

All the best!

Aug 11, 2020
A developer is here. And said developer have some (overdue, yes) news he thinks he owes to everyone who's been showing a lot of love and support of this little project. It's thoroughly appreciated. I understand that the news I have to share might not be though and I'm sorry about that but it also is what it is and can't be any other way.

You see I met a girl at a bdsm club a little while back. And She's...awesome and we have great chemistry. And She treats me bad in all the good ways. Like the perfect mix of Megan, Michiko and Nora. My sub self is starting to blossom again and I've missed that guy. He's a really happy guy. So yeah...I've fallen a bit in love here and while I'm not sorry about that, I am sorry that it means I need to put this on hold for now while I explore this path with Her and see where it (She) takes me.

Rest assured, those rooting for it (I know how the internet works...) - if it goes to shit, I've saved all files and working documents I have and I promise I'll be back to developing. But at least for now, I need to direct my time, energy and focus towards Her. I hope you can understand that decision however disappointing it might be (and trust me, I hate disappointing people).

All the best!
i wanna be in a club too
:(

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for not abandoning it, I hope that you'll return to the game as soon as possible!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S&T

Bohauo

Nov 4, 2021
I am very happy for you, i just discovered this game and i like it alot, so i feel a bit sorry that i won't see any updates for this game in a while (i assume)...

Take care, IRL is what matters... :)

Reactions: S&T and Aseratrix

UgandaKnuckles420

Apr 5, 2020
Dude. This may turn you on but your dom gf has effectively blue balled an entire community. If you ever have the time for it, please continue working on this game. Also hit me up if you ever need someone to fix some spelling errors. It just ruins a bit of the mood.

Feb 17, 2018
Love this game, thanks for your work on it! When you do come back you will definitly have one more fan eagerly awaiting your return! **hearts**

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123
Oct 30, 2018
Just switch ONHOLD to ABANDONED.. If you spent all your time with that girl without even finding a second you either became a slave or a god damn simp lmao... Once again a game with big potential left us unsatisfied. Unlucky

• Angry
Reactions: kristinesparkles
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes