RPGM Abandoned The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Admittingly, I will choose the slave route over the love route in a game 100% of the time. But goddamn man, this is one of the few games I actually feel bad for the character. Props to the dev for making the writing concise and impactful. I chose to download this for kink reasons, but it really did impress me. Good work dev

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
nice game. i love it. cant wait for the next uptade. hopefully will be some spanking. just please no bloody things . thats a major turn off. i like the game for this exacly rezon. high humiliation with no harm done. but i hope you have planned some dick action too. some ideas that i wanted to see in the future:
- plug tail
- pimping out her ass,mouth(etc) for money
- using her body for biology teaching in scool.( kinan japanese ,i know but still kinky)
- tatoos and piercing ( maybe later on) depending on what you put
- instead of trashing her out, i would make her more apealing somehow. maybe makeup or someting. that goes with pimping her . more beautiful more money.
- pointing out the fact that she is not a lesbian and still eating pussy its kinna hot and hum .
- makeing her horny with dicks she can have jajaja. or at least in the moment
just some thoughts. hope some helps cause i really like the game.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Finally got to play the game, and its awesome, its really, really good! Even tho the sub is not a male, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks!

Reactions: pabo

S&T

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Developer, fine weather is finished now =)
Did you let the game die? Life happens. Just curious.
Sorry for the unresponsiveness on my end lately. Vacation, two deaths in the family and bought a house...so yeah...been a lot going on, good and bad. Both sides with the consequence that focus hasn't been much on development lately. But don't worry, it's not abandoned. I'm back to sort of normal life again next week so will hopefully be able to pick up the pace. I know I've said end of August for next version previously but that was before all this happened so I simply won't make that. As stated, life happens. But yeah, just wanted to let you guys know it's still alive. Thanks for all the encouraging comments!

Aug 14, 2021
My condolences Dev to you and your loved ones about the news. Also, I just want to know if the MC can have a glimmer of hope for herself and allow her to improve her life in the future development? Like saying no, gaining romance, and hope.

Reactions: vimmers
Jun 24, 2020
Really enjoying what's going on so far, and excited for the future. I don't love RPGM games generally, more of a Renpy girl myself. But it's still fantastic and there's not too much RPGM movement like many games where you navigate a town.

S&T

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Really enjoying what's going on so far, and excited for the future. I don't love RPGM games generally, more of a Renpy girl myself. But it's still fantastic and there's not too much RPGM movement like many games where you navigate a town.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I'm the other way around, with a few exceptions I'm not much of a Renpy boy. But each to their own, nothing wrong with that. But I am trying to stay away from some of the usual RPGM pitfalls. In a lot of ways, this will always be more of a VN type thing even if it's in the RPGM engine.

So, Dev, are you ok? when next update? in next month?
Yeah, all good thanks. Within a month sounds reasonable and plausible but please don't take it as gospel. It's still just a hobby and something I'm doing on top of normal work and life so you know, things can pop up. But it's progressing. Most of the writing for the next update is done, renders are underway and then just getting it all into the game along with a couple of quality of life improvements I'm working on implementing.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes