RPGM Abandoned The Way Out [v0.16] [S&T Interactions]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Despite hating the shit out of the RPG maker engine, this game is actually very decently written. I wouldn't mind playing some more <3

Reactions: kristinesparkles
Jun 24, 2020
He posted some test renders of femdom vs males, so he's at least still playing around a bit with Daz. I've been playing around with test renders for years though, and only came up with the beginnings of an illustrated story once. I'm feeling out the beginnings of a VN right now, and it's a lot of work and commitment, especially if you aren't getting paid for it. Would be cool to see more of whatever he's been working on though. I hope things turned out well with his Lady.

PS/edit: I may have to replay this game too. It was short, but sweet. Too bad, it really seemed to be getting into the jucier parts.

Last edited:

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
are there any games like this one (lesdom/noncon at the start)
and if there are culd some one please recomend some?
Missy has good content for that; some is available right away but some takes a bit to build to. Degrees of Lewdity also has a bunch (you can choose to be female, make all the major NPCs female, and set only female random NPCs to be attracted to you) if you don't mind it being mostly text based.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Ktosja321

Jan 19, 2020
No contact from developer for almost a year now, I think we can assume game as abandoned. It is a pity as there is not many similar ones.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes