Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Russian translation is just awful. Who the fuck wrote this text, what an illiterate moron? God, my brain ...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The news.
Hi, friends! I want to let you know that the work on 0.21 is in full swing. The scene I'm working on is rendering for a long time, there are several mirrors in the scene, water, a lot of reflective elements, so the rendering of one image takes a lot of time, but we are not used to complain. I hope you enjoy it. I would also like to inform you that I have once again increased the quality of renderers. And this time I'm spending even more time post-processing. I am sure the next update will be satisfied with many. At least I hope so, and if there are no force majeure circumstances. I also received a request to make a stylized version of the game. (Cartoon). Now I'm working on it, during the image rendering. Maybe it's unnecessary, but maybe "The Way Toon Edition" will find its player.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I really like the stylized picture. I'd definitely play a game with that style.
Also nice to see that you're slowly creeping towards your 50 patron goal. I believe you can reach it soon!

I'm proud to be one of your patrons. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I really like the stylized picture. I'd definitely play a game with that style.
Also nice to see that you're slowly creeping towards your 50 patron goal. I believe you can reach it soon!

I'm proud to be one of your patrons. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, bud! And I'm proud to have such great patrons!

Reactions: lamarks and CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks, bud! And I'm proud to have such great patrons!
Just be sure to keep your promise on using my beer money for what it's meant for... Beer that is ^^

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

The Way Stylized (Toon) Edition.
Eng version:
Another versions by request.

Test version of the game. If there is a demand for this game, I will also develop it...
The introduction has changed, also changed some dialogs in the first chapter of the game.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Nice. I'll try it out tomorrow after work :)

Reactions: Zee95

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Zee95 ok here a very little feedback from the cartoon version.I´m to tired to play the complete game but i have played to the scene where you have to decide what will you do with Adelle "push her away" or "suffer" and i have to say that the pictures look pretty good.i've also seen that at least 1 set of the incest patch won't work.I had to smile at the beginning when I saw that the mc use windows xp and I think the program Winamp.I had to think directly of earlier.I will continue playing when I have time tomorrow.
@UncleVT Sorry if I bothered you with this but i wanted to congratulate that you are now moderator

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
shit! this is one of some quality games I've ever played so far. The flow of the game seems natural, it felt so real as if it a true story. I feel so alive playing this. Thanks for delivering such quality game.

Reactions: Zee95 and CLDꝜ

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Awesome dev! Always delivering right on time, never complaining about personal issues or lack of support and above all delivering highest quality in terms of story and pics! He deserves so much more than he actually gets!

Reactions: Zee95 and CLDꝜ

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
shit! this is one of some quality games I've ever played so far. The flow of the game seems natural, it felt so real as if it a true story. I feel so alive playing this. Thanks for delivering such quality game.
Thank you! I'm glad that more and more people are starting to play my game and that more and more people are starting to like it.
I tried to make the atmosphere in the game look like in the real life, I know there's still a lot of work to be done, a lot to polish up. But I'm glad people like it.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Awesome dev! Always delivering right on time, never complaining about personal issues or lack of support and above all delivering highest quality in terms of story and pics! He deserves so much more than he actually gets!
I'm trying to make releases on time. And I hope that this will happen in the future, if there are no force majeure circumstances.
Thank you for your words, these words really make me embarrassed.:oops:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
@Zee95 ok here a very little feedback from the cartoon version.I´m to tired to play the complete game but i have played to the scene where you have to decide what will you do with Adelle "push her away" or "suffer" and i have to say that the pictures look pretty good.i've also seen that at least 1 set of the incest patch won't work.I had to smile at the beginning when I saw that the mc use windows xp and I think the program Winamp.I had to think directly of earlier.I will continue playing when I have time tomorrow.
@UncleVT Sorry if I bothered you with this but i wanted to congratulate that you are now moderator
Yeah, you're absolutely right. Windows XP and winamp:)
I join you in saying so! Congratulations to @UncleVT !

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
i wanted to say that i updatet the incest patch for the normal version.I have forgot to put some sentence from the chapter 1 into the patch and i have delete a few sentence because i have the complete label in the patch and that makes no sense the textline seperate to have.
And i have create a extra incest patch for the toon edition.I know it's a test version but i just had nothing to do and i just created it :).

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes