RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I agree with you. I also find it the biggest problem in my game development. So far, I have not been able to speed up the development process.
I'm sorry for being frustrated, please forgive me. I do understand why, every update you have 3 paths you have to update so you're doing 3 times the work than if you had just done one, and even on that path there are multiple choices that will affect this paths eventually.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'm sorry for being frustrated, please forgive me. I do understand why, every update you have 3 paths you have to update so you're doing 3 times the work than if you had just done one, and even on that path there are multiple choices that will affect this paths eventually.
It's okay, bud. I know the problem of the game, and I don't blame you for your opinion. However, there are developers who release really small updates, or who don't release updates for a couple of months. I try to release updates every month. Of course, some updates may seem more interesting, some less... In short, thank you for your opinion.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

Work on the next update has begun.
Hey, guys. I wanted to get some rest after the release. But today I decided to start working on the game. I also hope that I will be able to make the update a little bit bigger.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
@Zee95 dude, the pace you are giving update i say you should pause for a week or so.... or else you and us, both will be lost in this game XD

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
so... janet was unexpectedly pleasant,i tought she's the timid type when it comes to sex stuff.
surprised how she reacted to the kiss, and that we finally knows her feelings and how she think of sex in general...
another favourite character yet this game not disappointing at all every update.
i LOVED auntie presence in hospital even it wasn't mush.. my best chearacter in this game so far:love::love::love::love:

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
I loved the update, that crying face of Maria made her so beautiful for me.
I hope there will be more scenes with her, doesn't even have to be sexual.

Reactions: Zee95

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life."
The best Overview what i see forr all my life! ))))

BTW... Incest Patch is UnOff yes? Soo it not created by Dev? It just Fan Mod yes? O_O

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes