Eng version:
Rus version:
Text edited by
Changelog:

Continuation of pathes A and B.
Renders: About 170 images.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
this game is one of those where i need to open doors get lost and after 10 minutes lost without finding wtf i should go i just close the game ? or is a real renply game ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a Visual Novel - yes. There are a finite number of pictures to simulate choice and stimulate adventure instilled into every player by grace and cunning. Play! Experience The Way!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Way [v0.20a] [Zee95] - Original Size: 1.93GB

Download PC (228MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For the love of... every update it's a different girl. I have been waiting for 3 updates for them to do something on the path where the MC's romantic with Adele and the dev has yet to do anything with it. The only point she was visible in this update was on Path A when he got home from the interview.

Reactions: blahblah25

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
For the love of... every update it's a different girl. I have been waiting for 3 updates for them to do something on the path where the MC's romantic with Adele and the dev has yet to do anything with it. The only point she was visible in this update was on Path A when he got home from the interview.
Yeah, I agree with you. I also find it the biggest problem in my game development. So far, I have not been able to speed up the development process.

Reactions: lamarks

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
is the incest patch for the version 0.19.Install guide is in the file. This patch must be updatet when a new version comes out.
So what will happen if we use this on v20a? will it break the game or will it just be missing some dialog?

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes