• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
thanks.but you have this misunderstood.The link from the op is where i have post the patch.You can download it.But on the op is written "Unofficial Incest Patch (0.19a) ".He must only delete the (0.19a)
Ah thanks bro

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
so guys the incest patch is updatet.Sorry for the delay.
@UncleVT can you delete from the op that (0.19a) from the link to the incest patch please? By the way the post from the download link itself has written for which version the patch is :)
Done, thank you.

Reactions: gigan

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
thanks.but you have this misunderstood.The link from the op is where i have post the patch.You can download it.But on the op is written "Unofficial Incest Patch (0.19a) ".He must only delete the (0.19a)
Oh thanks for that dude

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@gigan it's fine don't worry about it thought I did something wrong since there wasn't much in this update then looked at the renders done and understood but tyvm for trying to help out ;)

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes